Hello

Topic: The Most Basic Cleanse of them All - Digestive Tract & Colon  (Read 37136 times)

• Change to survive then adapt to thrive!
    • View Profile
    • Earth Cures:  Simple Protocols  || Comprehensive Programs ||  In Depth Discussions
The Most Basic Cleanse of them All - Digestive Tract & Colon
« on: February 08, 2019, 05:18:31 PM »
For nearly everyone, a good digestive system/bowel cleanse should be the first thing an individual does when electing to work on detoxifying the body.  Even those with years of experience with natural medicine should do one, if he or she has not done so already.

Keeping true to our theme and style, the EarthCures digestive system cleanse is the most basic, comprehensive cleanse possible.  Most simple means most affordable.  It is a "plug and play" entry level cleanse that can be done by nearly anyone.

This cleanse is not just about clearing the bowel, it is about transforming the function of the entire digestive system.  It is the simplest way to transform a bio-terrain that usually does not want to be transformed.  Bacterial imbalances in the digestive tract always work to protect the status quo.  Pathogenic and parasitic organisms work diligently to survive just like the rest of us.  Their "methods of action" are many, including inducing false food cravings and killing off good, health-promoting bacteria.

In fact, some people find that they simply cannot change their eating habits due to the state of the digestive system.  In order to truly restore floral balance, this transformation must be 100%.  Everything has to be done in concert, every day, for a long enough period of time to complete the healing.  This time frame is about two months.

A transformation in the "gut" equates to a transformation in immune system function.  The best way to start to feel better is to go to the source of the problem.  More times than not, the digestive system is the key player in chronic illness and immune system dysfunction.

Below is a link to the cleanse:

http://www.earthcures.org/digestive-system-simple-cleanse.php
------------
Change to survive.  Adapt to thrive.
Jason R. Eaton
Author of Upon a Clay Tablet
Founder of Eytons Earth
Current Project:
 Eytons' Earth Foundation: Nutrition & Detox Study Program[/u

• View Profile
Re: The Most Basic Cleanse of them All - Digestive Tract & Colon
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2019, 09:09:56 AM »
HI Jason,

do you know if there is an alternative to the "Expel" formula that can be ordered from Europe?
I recently found this one here:

https://www.herbsfordetox.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=758&search=gi+broom

could that be a good alternative?

Kind regards,
Suzanne

• View Profile
    • Earth Cures:  Simple Protocols  || Comprehensive Programs ||  In Depth Discussions
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2019, 09:47:49 AM »
Hi Suzanne:

The thing about Expel, is that it is extremely gentle and not habit forming.

The formulation that you link to is a modification (a bit more complex) of the old Dr. Richard Schulze intestinal formula number one.

This type of formulation is awesome if you need it.  I do keep a bottle handy in case anyone I know runs into an "emergency" situation and needs it for short term use.

However, it has hard hitting and addictive ingredients such as Cascara Sagrada Bark.  There will be probably about 15% of people that won't tolerate it at all (causing stools that are too loose, even with one capsule).

This bark is a two edged sword:  On the one hand, it can greatly increase bowel peristalsis... but on the other hand, if used for too long, it can cause the bowels not to function without its presence.

The only "questionable" ingredient in Expel is Senna... and there isn't enough Senna to cause any potential problem that people run into if they purchase pure senna, and then panic and take too much.
------------
Jason R. Eaton
Founder of Eytons Earth
Current Project:

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2019, 11:33:17 AM »
Hi Jason,

thank you for your response. I appreciate how knowledgable you seem to be about detox.
The reason I asked the question is that importing Expel to Europe is quite expensive. But if it is such a good product maybe it is worth the high shipping price.

I had started the bare bones heavy metal detox cleanse and thought I wouldn't need a colon cleanse, since I eat pretty clean as a vegan and have done a few juice cleanses and herbs here and there. I may have jumped in too quickly with the heavy metal detox. I started feeling tired, anxious and very irritable just from experimenting with drinking lemon water and after a few days half a teaspoon of green clay. Felt like I simply couldn't go on, even though some symptoms like dizziness and headaches seemed to get better.

Is this colon cleanse protocol something you think is wise to do in this condition?

I get blood work done and see my doctor regularly. I was also tested for heavy metals urine challenge test) which showed the clear need for detox. So I would like to get to a place at some point where I can do the heavy metal protocol and I have said no to the chelation IV that was prescribed to me.

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2019, 11:44:33 AM »
Hi Suzanne:

Keep in mind that for years I recommended people use Dr. Schulze's intestinal cleansing products/methods.  The most important thing is to get the mucoid plaque taken care of, by whatever method you can, as well as heal the intestinal lining of the gut.

I did various cleansing for years as a part of my normal life, without really doing a comprehensive digestive system cleanse.  Since I found clay early in life (I was 19 or 20), I didn't feel a need to do one.  I was very surprised at the results of doing the basic cleanse, and then doing a few rounds of oral chelation therapy.

Yes, eating healthy and and generally living well is often not enough to actually transform and heal the digestive system, although it certainly does help to do so.

Getting the digestive system working as designed will help prevent retention toxicity, and reduce or eliminate symptoms associated with deeper levels of detoxification.
------------
Jason R. Eaton
Founder of Eytons Earth
Current Project:

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2019, 11:52:31 AM »
 Thanks, Jason

yes what you are saying makes sense to me. And I felt like I needed to tackle the gut some more first before proceeding with heavy metal detoxing so I will probably order Expel and do the colon cleanse protocol. I am curious to find out where that takes me.

Is it doable though, the colon cleanse protocol, if you're feeling very weak and edgy (from re-intoxication)? Or better to wait until in a better place?

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2019, 12:12:39 PM »
I would say "doable" if at all possible.

There are individuals so ill that they cannot tolerate any form of detoxification (and have no choice but to do water-based therapies only to try to help the body), but I don't think you are one.

I haven't run into anybody yet that hasn't been able to do the basic cleanse, but that doesn't mean that it won't happen!

I would say pause for 3-5 days to allow the body to catch up from any induced retention toxicity, under most circumstances.  Individuals dealing with serious microbial issues (such as conditions like Lyme disease) may have to pause longer.

This digestive system cleanse is designed to be very gentle and supportive.
------------
Jason R. Eaton
Founder of Eytons Earth
Current Project:

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2019, 01:45:56 PM »
thanks. Will give it a try!