Hello

Topic: Meditation - Beginner's Work and Book  (Read 29033 times)

• Change to survive then adapt to thrive!
    • View Profile
    • Earth Cures:  Simple Protocols  || Comprehensive Programs ||  In Depth Discussions
Meditation - Beginner's Work and Book
« on: August 03, 2019, 06:41:42 PM »
Greetings,

I've been studying the mind since I was about 17 years old. By age 22 or 23, I was teaching very specific meditation methods specifically to those who could not meditate, blending a specific form of metaphysics with a few specific forms of meditation to help overcome common...  and not so common...  mental blocks.

Recently I've (re-)started working on an interactive "book" project on the very basics of meditation and metaphysics.  This will be a great starting place for those new to the field.

I use a lot of very awesome technologies/tools to assist training the mind.  The interactive portion of the project will be an intensive daily immersion into three different forms of meditation.  The time required will be from one to two and a half hours, broken into two or three sessions daily.

*A comprehensive guided meditation that lasts from between 30 to 45 minutes.  This uses a very simple technology to focus the mind, quite similar to the Silva Method.

*A comprehensive brain entrainment program that takes exactly six months to complete. This uses a wide variety of audio/frequency methods to train the brain to easily reach deeper levels of consciousness

*A mindful meditation, most probably done with Dr. Jeffrey Thompson's "Beyond" audio experience.

The "third" session will eventually be a free creative time to explore and develop very specific mental abilities, such as concentration, deep meditation, contemplation, and even the ultimate "communion".

I've decided to set aside about six to nine months of my life to fine tune and deeply research the methods involved, while I also write an extensive tutorial to clarify, simplify, and explore the depths of meditation... and from the exact individual perspective desired (as apposed to a strict theological approach, or one with a doctrine such as Buddhism).

I'm very excited about this program because as we, as individuals, get older, the old adage "The Best is Yet to Be" becomes harder and harder to justify.  I believe that the only way to continue to make this optimistic principle true is to start mastering the mind and liberating the heart; to do the work within. 

This work really needs to be started in ones 30's-50's, in order to ensure a good level of mastery when reaching the 70's and up...

This program will ultimately be a doorway to a life long daily practice.  I'm designing it to hopefully help avoid common pitfalls such as boredom, "overwhelm" walls, mental blocks, etc.

Check back here at the Meditation and Concentrate forum, where I will post updates as I am able.

Until then, of course, feel free to utilize and enjoy the forum on mental health, meditation, concentration, prayer, contemplation and communion!
------------
Change to survive.  Adapt to thrive.
Jason R. Eaton
Author of Upon a Clay Tablet
Founder of Eytons Earth
Current Project:
 Eytons' Earth Foundation: Nutrition & Detox Study Program[/u