Hello

Topic: Dr. Jeffrey Thompson - Audio Pioneer - Brain Entrainment - Music & Healing  (Read 2659 times)

• Change to survive then adapt to thrive!
    • View Profile
    • Earth Cures:  Simple Protocols  || Comprehensive Programs ||  In Depth Discussions
Dr. Jeffrey Thompson's work is utterly amazing.  I've been exploring his material on and off for about 15 years.

One of the problems is that there isn't a lot of information out there about the exact nature of his work, or how to get the most out of it.  You are pretty much left with a short description of any given peice or "program", and then left to explore it yourself, unless you are able to book an appointment with him in person.

Several specific pieces of his will be a part of EarthCures exploration into meditation and concentration.  Feel free to use this board to share your own experience and thoughts.

Some of the work to check out:

*Psycho-Sensory Integration Series - Do each audio for seven days, and then do another round listening to each audio one at a time until the mind/body tells you to take a break (no need to over train)

*Healing Mind System 1.0

*Delta Sleep System 1.0 - By far the best delta sleep system that I've come across to date.  Can include this with other Thompson sleep music by making a simple play list.

*Beyond - His latest creation is a delight for the trained mind

*Gamma Meditation System - Only for the trained mind

*HyperGamma - Also great for the well-conditioned mind

Please keep in mind that in order to fully appreciate Thompson's work, it takes at least six months of entrainment and "learning".  Even then, the mind will continue to expand its awareness for a great deal of time to come.

With Thompson's work, always break and switch if reaching any type of "overwhelm", until/unless you get to the point of serious training!
« Last Edit: October 29, 2019, 01:02:27 PM by Jason »
------------
Change to survive.  Adapt to thrive.
Jason R. Eaton
Author of Upon a Clay Tablet
Founder of Eytons Earth
Current Project:
 Exploration:  Meditation Program

• View Profile
Hi Jason
What kind of results have you experienced using this man's work?

I have audio subliminals on all the time my laptop is on: they do not have any affect on me.
I thought the whole idea was that these non-audible suggestions bypass your conscious mind and can go straight into your subconscious?

• View Profile
    • Earth Cures:  Simple Protocols  || Comprehensive Programs ||  In Depth Discussions
...different types of technology can serve very different purposes.  For me, hypnosis has never had any noticeable effect.  Hence, I seldom, if ever, use anything that employs subliminal messaging, or involves hypnosis where commands not made by me in the moment, are used. 

Some people get great results, but meditation is a completely different practice.

Using audio meditation aids have a completely different purpose.  They are best used to train the conscious mind how to relax, move out of the way, and train the mind/body to enter into deeper states of consciousness.

With "regular" meditative practices, the idea is to be able to place the mind into highly creative... or highly relaxed... states of being at will.

Now, there are ACTIVE meditations that work to quiet the conscious mind, put the body very close to a deep sleep state, and then work with things like auto suggestion in order to take advantage of a highly suggestible state of being.

In my alpha testing program, this type of active meditation isn't really approached until about six months of "brain training".
------------
Jason R. Eaton
Founder of Eytons Earth
Current Project:

• View Profile
OH, and this conversation reminded me of something interesting.

If you get the chance, read or listen to the book "The Placebo Effect", by Dr. Joe Dispenza.  In it, he outlines how some people are very susceptible to hypnosis, and others are not.

However, those who are NOT, can be trained, and can practice to be more suggestible.  In the arena of actually UTILIZING the placebo effect, it is of course far more useful to have the skill of letting yourself become susceptible to trance/hypnosis (for that IS linked directly to the placebo effect).

The clinical research he uses in this book to make his points is amazing.

Those, of course, who are more intellectual/thought oriented have a far tougher time with suggestibility than those who are more heart-centered, emotional, intuitive.

That said, these personality "traits" are not set in stone.  They are learned.

(In the alpha testing program, Dr. Joe's work is not approached until the OPTIONAL advanced study group, which is after the six month training course)
------------
Jason R. Eaton
Founder of Eytons Earth
Current Project:

• View Profile
Thank you for your responses - what is your alpha testing programme?

Is there info somewhere on here about it?

• View Profile
Here is an overview of the program:

https://www.earthcures.org/forum/index.php/topic,103.0.html

~Jason
------------
Jason R. Eaton
Founder of Eytons Earth
Current Project: