Hello

Topic: Joint Wear and Tear - Joint Damage - Joint Regeneration and Healing  (Read 3106 times)

• Change to survive then adapt to thrive!
    • View Profile
    • Earth Cures:  Simple Protocols  || Comprehensive Programs ||  In Depth Discussions
In an earlier post, I explored a bit about joint health from a neurological perspective and presented the ground-breaking work of Dr. Garrett.

There are two main joint issues that happen as people age:  Joint degeneration, and auto-immune conditions related with things like calcium and other mineral deposits.

Most people believe that degenerative joint damage cannot be reversed.  This is absolutely false.  Cartilage can be rebuilt, and joints can be healed.

To rebuild joints, it is very important to understand a few basic things that are not very well known.  Joint degeneration is not caused directly by wear and tear, but by joint dehydration.  When joints are properly hydrated, every time force is applied to the joint, it forces fluid into the joint cartilage.  This fluid not only lubricates joints and protects them, it transports nutrients in, and waste/toxins out.

When this fluid is depleted in any way, the cartilage starts to wear.  As soon as the outer layer of collagen is gone, the immune system starts to attack the joint, as it does not recognize the tissue material of the inner cartilage.

The replenishment of this fluid is the key to rebuilding joints.

Here is what is needed:

1.  Type 2 Collagen

2.  Mobilee - Which is a patented chicken comb product (this is for the hyaluronic acid to rehdyrate the joints)

3.  Boswellia Extract to deal with the inflammation and pain.

I'm sure that some great DIYer can reverse engineer the patented formulas, but the actual product for sale which includes ll three are not too bad.  The clinical research, which is very impressive, has been done on a product called Arthozene.

Some further notes:

Not all joint problems are caused by degenerative cartilage.  Arthozone won't help with things like calcium deposits and tight muscles along with scar tissue.

For other issues, we have an alkalizing "Module 2" which teaches people how to stop and reverse metabolic issues caused by macro alkaline mineral imbalances.

MSM can and should be added to any joint restoration protocol.  It provides the desperately needed bio-available sulfur.  Watch for detox reactions!

Clay packs will help with all joint troubles, and will make any joint treatment program much easier.

Use it or lose it!  Without using the joint and remodeling it, there will be no healing.  PLEASE revisit the post on Dr. Garrett's very, very simple neurological joint mobilization exercise.

Lastly, consider myofascial release.  Tight muscle groups put undo pressure on joints, which greatly contributes to long term degenerative decay.

Do not be afraid to keep it simple!  Choose a "protocol" that is doable for you over the long term.  You don't have to take 30 supplements four times a day and sleep in a gym!

PS:  Someone noted that a great addition would be to make boswelia drinking water by simply soaking some resin in water.  This is supposed to assist with pain and inflammation.

« Last Edit: November 24, 2019, 06:32:52 PM by Jason »
------------
Change to survive.  Adapt to thrive.
Jason R. Eaton
Author of Upon a Clay Tablet
Founder of Eytons Earth
Current Project:
 Exploration:  Meditation Program

• View Profile
Re: Joint Wear and Tear - Joint Damage - Joint Regeneration and Healing
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2019, 02:35:32 PM »
Great info! and its enough to get someone investigating into their own joint issues. I'm sure this is eye opening as they feel its inevitable to accept joint issues.  The Mobilee supplement sure looks good. I have hyaluronic powder which if I can remember, take it in a drink.  I've purchased chicken feet to make coll. broth but was told I had to peel the skin back to release the good stuff. Pulling a boat to shore was easier!  I reverted to chicken bone broth. Thanks Jason for sharing your always on track information!

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2019, 05:23:53 PM »
Hey Jason, I've been unbelievably busy because I've been unbelievably sick but now I'm getting unbelievably well again. I want to pass this along to you but it's going to be with a caveat. You already know that everything I do is always rough. This is certainly no different.

Through much trial and error I discovered a far more effective and speedy way to use sulfur to improve joints. The recipe starts with sublimed sulfur. It must be sublimed, not crystalline. The first version of the recipe is simple, mix it with mineral oil to a not-quite pourable consistency. Apply to joints, rub it in. I found that it both rebuilds cartilage and chases disease out of joints. But it wasn't quite good enough yet or at least maybe it wasn't up to my normal standards of running out to the limits of the barbed wire fences and losing blood and hair on the barbs.

So I mixed it with tea tree oil and white camphor oil. Well that sure did a number! I got wonderful results in my joints although at first that was painful. But here's the problem. It doesn't stay where it's put. It went everywhere else and started ripping out disease everywhere else. It made my sinuses hurt so bad that I wanted to drill a hole in my head to let out the evil spirits LOL! I had to stop for a while.

I have been inactive on practically any forums for quite a while because I was going through so much until I thought it sounded like I was just going to whine myself to death. That plus I had to find my own path. And this was the roughest path I ever took yet but everything is finally falling into place for me.

I might have to communicate with you off forum for you too approve anything else I've got to say because as you know, not everybody can take the kind of pain that I can and not everybody is as motivated as I am. Well that's all for now and I've got to get busy again.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2019, 06:16:22 PM by Daddybob »

• Change to survive then adapt to thrive!
    • View Profile
    • Earth Cures:  Simple Protocols  || Comprehensive Programs ||  In Depth Discussions
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2019, 07:31:19 PM »
Hey DB:

Great to hear from you!

Thanks for posting your "new" joint healing sulfur EO formulation.  I'll remember it's here for future investigation.

And yes, people needed be forewarned:  Some things can cause detox/herx reactions that can become EXTREMELY severe.  Buyer beware!
------------
Change to survive.  Adapt to thrive.
Jason R. Eaton
Author of Upon a Clay Tablet
Founder of Eytons Earth
Current Project:
 Exploration:  Meditation Program