Hello

Topic: Heavy Metal Chelation - ALA - Cilantro - Retention Toxicity - Cutler Protocol  (Read 486 times)

• Change to survive then adapt to thrive!
    • View Profile
    • Earth Cures:  Simple Protocols  || Comprehensive Programs ||  In Depth Discussions
[from an email correspondence]:

Cutler.  He's hurt a lot of people.  As far as I'm concerned, it they should be classified as malicious acts, because I know so many people who have tried to contact him and/or his "fans" and "groups: to try to explain the problems... with the SOLE motivation/goal in trying to help solve them. 

This "problem" is not limited to Culter.  It might even be unfair to single his protocol out.  The problem with egos like Cutler, and subsequent followers, is that they figure out an elegant cure that works for them.  Some one else is drawn to it, and it works for them to.  All of the sudden, you think you have a brilliant cure that will work for everyone.  You don't bother studying any more biochemistry, you don't try to find people that it DOESN'T work for, to understand things better, to seek diligently for problems or possible issues.  Instead, you start victim blaming any time someone approaches you trying to say that it hurt them.

All of us should be always looking for the problems and challenges that our intervention protocols can cause, EVEN if it is only 1 out of 10,000 people.  THAT is being loving and responsible and being a real asset to help with the human condition.  This is something that I've been doing for 25 years, and I continue to keep an open mind always.  I'm always looking for problems with the things I do, always looking for a more elegant, simpler solution.

I didn't start out "bad mouthing" the Cutler protocol.  I kept getting emails from people who got deathly ill, for four months, six months, nine months after stopping the protocol out of desperation.  These people were often then terrified to try anything else, and were literally traumatized from trying to get help from people they... previously... considered "experts".

This post is really for them.  I don't have any further time to dedicate to the issue.  If I start today and work 10 hour days, I have more work to do than this lifetime will allow, and I try to spend it working on positive things, not being the natural and alternative medicine police!  It's not healthy or fun!

But I will say all of this:

So, if you are part of the sub-group of people with heavy metal toxicity and without retention toxicity, or other genetic variant that would need to be dealth with, then Cutler's protocol will be miraculous and brilliant; even life saving.  It will be THE protocol that you should be doing.  The best of the best.  IF, however, you are part of the sub-group of people with serious underlying infections, with methylation issues, or any type of retention toxicity, Cutler's protocol will hurt you, and sometimes very badly.

I've even tried to very carefully approach the Culter mobs to see if anyone is open to looking deeper, and I always run into a mob of angry people ready to pounce.

Just because something works for person, doesn't mean it is "the truth", "the way", or even "good".  With some protocols, you're lucky if you get a success rate of 1:20 (and you MUST, MUST, MUST account for human behavior and habits, you HAVE to stop blaming the victim).

My ideology is different.  First, a person must do a digestive system restoration/cleanse, so that the primary elimination channels are open.  This must be done in all cases except people with acute toxicity.  Here, you can safely deal with many detox issues that will pop up, like dehydration and bile toxicity.  At this time, you should do a diet change so that you are getting only the nutrients you need, and learn how to eat only foods that you, personally, can digest successfully.

Next, a person should do a very basic heavy metal cleanse... and yes, I use the dreaded Cilantro (just like real detox experts Dr. Christopher Shade and Dr. Klinghardt).  Since the detox channels of the body are open, it is very easy to manage dosing cilantro safely and effectively.

A successful digestive system detox/cleanse/restoration paves the way for a successful basic heavy metal cleanse, which paves the way for deep detox.

At every stage you can work to address challenges that might otherwise cause a disaster in "future" protocols.

ALA comes AFTER the basics have been done.  At this point, a dietary change should have already been in place for at least 3-6 months, the colon functioning well, digestive juices are being properly produced in the body, etc... And, even then, I start with a VERY basic and VERY safe formulation... Dr. Tim O'Shea's chelation formula, which has a very small amount of ALA combined with a great mopper (zeolite), both in doses too low to cause any real detox issues.

After that, if needed (it seldom is), you can break out the big guns...  Things like liposomal ALA, lip glutathione, lip NAC, lip Vit C... etc... including doing safe rounds of oral chelation via larger doses EDTA (tiny amounts of EDTA are in O'Shea's chelation formula).

These things can be done safely, and the most important thing to do is learn to listen to your own body, and not so-called "experts".  Furthermore, it is wise to study the work of individuals with a very strong sense of ethics, like Dr. Christopher Shade and Dr. Klinghardt, both have access to the analytical tools and both have a great deal of experience working with very problematic detox issues!
------------
Change to survive.  Adapt to thrive.
Jason R. Eaton
Author of Upon a Clay Tablet
Founder of Eytons Earth
Current Project:
 Exploration:  Meditation Program

• View Profile
Certainly good advice and knowing not all protocols work for everyone.  I see some just jump on to a protocol (sometimes out of desperation) and truly need to start at a basic level with digestion THEN start with levels of treatment.  I wasn't familiar with Cutler so did some research.  I found one site where the gal contradicted him and boy did she get attacked.  Her statement was valid about him.  On another note, 30+ yrs ago I used to follow Hanna Kroegers advise, even went to her retreat in Boulder, CO. She wore many hats but mostly a herbalist.   She said to start healing, one must do a parasite cleanse first.  She also stated, anyone who had cancer had parasites.   Goes along with treating digestion. 

• Change to survive then adapt to thrive!
    • View Profile
    • Earth Cures:  Simple Protocols  || Comprehensive Programs ||  In Depth Discussions
Yes, exactly.  It's the desperation cases that I feel very bad for, especially since what often occurs afterwards is panic when/if unexpected/unexplained side effects, detox reactions, or herx effects happen.
------------
Change to survive.  Adapt to thrive.
Jason R. Eaton
Author of Upon a Clay Tablet
Founder of Eytons Earth
Current Project:
 Exploration:  Meditation Program