Hello

Topic: ReMag  (Read 579 times)

• View Profile
ReMag
« on: December 16, 2019, 11:06:00 AM »
Hi all, I was wondering if any has tried or has thoughts on this magnesium? ReMag (the magnesium miracle) https://www.rnareset.com/products/remag-magnesium-solution?variant=13899661319
A friend of mine is taking this. Thanks

• Change to survive then adapt to thrive!
    • View Profile
    • Earth Cures:  Simple Protocols  || Comprehensive Programs ||  In Depth Discussions
Re: ReMag
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2019, 01:22:59 PM »
This is a very interesting looking product.

The term "pico" sized or "pico scalar", by some schools of thought, would be considered, at best, pseudoscience.

BUT, I'm not convinced either way.

They don't state HOW the magnesium ions are stabilized, but at least they start from pure magnesium chloride.

Is it STILL magnesium chloride, or is reacted with a regent to form a less reactive compound?

The doc recommends magnesium testing, so at least we can be certain that the magnesium is reaching the blood stream.

I'm very pleased with my magnesium sources, but I would like to hear any "excellent" results, but specifically from anyone already getting enough magnesium, so that there is something to compare with.
------------
Change to survive.  Adapt to thrive.
Jason R. Eaton
Author of Upon a Clay Tablet
Founder of Eytons Earth
Current Project:
 Exploration:  Meditation Program

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2019, 02:22:30 PM »
Yes, I've never seen those terms.  I take L-threonate and bisglycinate, I think they're doing their job.
I will ask my friend if she sees any improvement/difference.  I also like that they suggest testing and give the name of a lab.
I've not thought about magnesium testing. Isn't the mag chloride the kind we use to make mag oil?

• View Profile
    • Earth Cures:  Simple Protocols  || Comprehensive Programs ||  In Depth Discussions
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2019, 04:27:16 PM »
Yes, it is.  We use pure food grade magnesium chloride.

They probably use the exact same thing in their process.
------------
Jason R. Eaton
Founder of Eytons Earth
Current Project:

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2019, 06:53:07 AM »
I've was curious about ReMag, as my body loves Trace mineral drops. Carolyn Dean, who created the product, claims that it consists entirely or ionic magnesium, and that the chloride is somehow no longer present after the "pico" process they use.  My body hated it, and felt stressed the entire time I was taking it, even thought I followed instructions to begin with just a drop or two and work up slowly. I never got beyond 1/4 tsp. When I stopped the product, my body had a huge detox, but was clearly relieved to be rid of it. There are people on the magnesium group I belong to who love it; I was not one of those. Just my 2 cents.

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2019, 10:32:01 AM »
Thank you for the report, that helps, I would expect JUST that response:  great for some, not for others.

I personally always get good results with natural magnesium.  The CELL ITSELF evolved most likely with magnesium chloride as the exact form of bio-useful magnesium.

Most people's problems with magnesium have nothing to do with magnesium.  There is underlying imbalance with not enough potassium, sodium, and magnesium because tissue/serum levels of calcium are too high.

You can never take enough magnesium to fix this, nor should you really try to fix this with only magnesium.

This is a core issue with an imbalance in macro alkaline minerals; overly acidic soft tissues, complete depletion of these elements; they've all been used up and neutralized, and this can happen for many different reasons.

I did write an 80 page book about testing for this, and correcting it, and it is free for charter members.

When working with others, I always start here.  Nothing else seems to work at all until the body is first re-hydrated, re-mineralized, and the alkaline macro minerals is re-balanced, putting the mineral-portion of the metabolic system back in homeostasis.

The nice thing is, the body will do it itself if given the right stuff.

I choose to go with natural, it just makes more sense.

Now, if I were ever run into a case where the natural ways didn't work, I would certainly look into things like this.

If it's not a chloride, then has it been chelated?  What does that ionic bond look like?  Do we know?

I find it all interesting, fascinating even...  I do recommend that some people use chelated minerals at certain times, but I use them with trepidation.  Forced absorption is what we're dealing with here, and how far a chelated mineral penetrates the cell membrane depends upon the nature of the bond.

All of that said, I am very pragmatic.  Even if a person misunderstands WHY something works, I still go with what works.  Not a big fan of arguing with results, but still a big fan of always exploring and asking questions!
------------
Jason R. Eaton
Founder of Eytons Earth
Current Project:

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2019, 01:27:53 PM »
My thoughts exactly. My body prefers vitamins and minerals as close to their natural forms as possible, and it quickly lets me know when it doesn't like something. The ReMag clearly was not the form my body is looking for, so I'll just stick with regular trace mineral drops. Anything chelated does indeed feel forced and is treated as foreign by my body.

As it is, as long as there is any stress anywhere in the body, from any variety of sources, there will be a shortage of magnesium, and forcing large doses of synthetically formulated products to get a "quick" result seems less desirable than a slow, steady stream of a naturally-occurring form that is perfectly designed for our body to use, along with stress reduction targeted at the cellular level.

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2019, 10:34:08 AM »
Well said!

A big problems is hype.  There are tons of products out there that are so-so; adequate.  They all seem to try to hit the $20-30 a month price point as if this were some magical number.  So often, it just isn't worth it.  They know it, so they have to pretend that their product is a need rather than a want; a necessity as apposed to a health luxury.  Most of the time (of course, not always!) they are doing a disservice to the general public, and in particular, individuals with long term, chronic issues who simply want the opportunity to feel "normal" once again.

I'm a product formulator and have long worked at the manufacturing side of things, I know what things cost to produce.  With these things, the packaging is often the most expensive component.  In a Utopian, ideal place, it would be nice to decentralize product acquisition.  In the long run, it can reduce the cost by up to 2/3.

Initially, I really wanted to wholesale clay in this manner for retail acquisition, no packaging costs, very little shipping cost.  Sadly, I learned that this would really take a change in retail buying behavior, and we're still heading in the wrong direction.

Anyway, people might want to consider minimized ANYTHING chemicalized.  I can hold something in my hand and know that is completely de-natured (and not in the good way).  This means that the body has to work extra hard to render it bio-compatible.  There IS such a thing as life force.

There are things that I do use that are man made chemicals.  I just try to minimize it.  Where I can, I take the bio-physical approach to natural health.

That said, on the mineral side of things, I've been really, really impressed with fulvic acid minerals.

Fulvic acid (and humic acid of course) works really well in conjunction with edible clay.

With our digestive system cleansing, which is stripped down as much as a cleansing protocol can be stripped down, I'm close to making it part of the main protocol.
------------
Jason R. Eaton
Founder of Eytons Earth
Current Project:

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2019, 11:38:05 AM »
Hi I 'think' Iím a charter member lol, how can I access the 80 pg book you mention that tells about testing for and correcting the alkaline imbalances?

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2019, 11:53:31 AM »
...well, you are now!

It is the mineral and pH balancing document in the downloads section (pdf file):

https://www.earthcures.org/forum/index.php/board,20.0.html
------------
Jason R. Eaton
Founder of Eytons Earth
Current Project: