Hello

Topic: ReMag  (Read 2582 times)

• View Profile
Re: ReMag
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2020, 09:58:59 AM »
Hi Mary,
I've used MgCl in the past (& am still using it off & on currently).
I apply it externally & wash it off after an hour. Its true that it gets absorbed in the blood & hence is probably getting circulated through the entire body BUT in my experience, expressly applying it locally over the area of concern can make a big difference.
i had some unknown pain/ache on the instep (top) of my left foot (like for some weeks) & id apply the MgCl on my whole body & stop at my ankles usually - The pain was not going away & getting a little worse...starting to limp & stuff..I finally applied it directly on the area & i think in about 2-3 days it was completely gone.

I dont drink any of it (except a couple of times in the past to test/try it out...)

- You mentioned 50ml...of what concentration? is that pure MgCl ?

- in what way did the chemo not work as expected ?

- there is lugol's iodine that many say helps with breast cancer (youve probably heard of that)

Thanks for sharing
have a great day..

« Last Edit: April 26, 2020, 10:14:21 AM by Rainstorm »

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2020, 10:32:33 PM »
Thanks for your answer Jason.
Where can i find your 2 cures?
Chemo was used before surgery and it did not shrink it and after biopsy of the tumour, there was very little fibrosis on it.
Do you think me stopping for only 48H internal clay could have had an impact on my chemo not working as well as expected? I did tell the oncologist about taking clay and looked at all the half lives and talked to chemist too about half lives and 48H was my desision.

• Change to survive then adapt to thrive!
    • View Profile
    • Earth Cures:  Simple Protocols  || Comprehensive Programs ||  In Depth Discussions
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2020, 10:58:24 PM »
...just remember it is only for skin cancers, and not melanomas!

The first is a product called "Cansema", a black salve marketed by Omega Labs.  Greg Caton has renamed it something like Amazon Black Topical Salve or something.  It is NOT fun to use, but it works very well.

The second is egg plant extract.  It works just as well, the difference is that you have to apply the egg plant extract every day for like two months.  With a properly made black salve, it is pretty much one application and done (for most people, anyway).
------------
Change to survive.  Adapt to thrive.
Jason R. Eaton
Author of Upon a Clay Tablet
Founder of Eytons Earth
Current Project:
 Exploration:  Meditation Program