Hello

Topic: Adjunct Therapy: Baking Soda Digestive System Flush  (Read 2980 times)

• Change to survive then adapt to thrive!
    • View Profile
    • Earth Cures:  Simple Protocols  || Comprehensive Programs ||  In Depth Discussions
Adjunct Therapy: Baking Soda Digestive System Flush
« on: December 16, 2019, 12:22:31 PM »
Someone asked for more details about the baking soda flush.  There are many different ways people use baking soda, and it's great to flush the digestive system, help with systemic fungal issues, break down acid-formed deposits in the body (like kidney stones from oxalates).  It gives the body what should be a VERY temporary boost in alkalinity.

Some people just use the baking soda, without lemon, which is just fine, but I personally think that the added lemon is very beneficial.  The idea, though, is to use a small amount, not to completely neutralize the baking soda effect.

Here are the "general" instructions, which of course can be used outside of the "formal" digestive system detoxification protocol:

Start with 1 tsp of baking soda mixed in about eight ounces of water, add in 1/2 ounce of lemon juice, mix well, consume on an empty stomach.

The next day, do two doses (this will probably be the standard dose for most people, but if you are having constipation issues due to organ congestion which inhibits the production of gastric juices/enzymes, it may take more)

If you don't get loose stools, day 3, do 3 doses....etc.

Notice that you will be adding DOSES, NOT increasing the concentration!  This is an important point.  The idea is to drink 1, 2, 3... glasses of water, not one glass of water with 3 tsps of baking soda!

Eventually, you'll get a flush about two to four-six hours afterwards. Once you flush, you can drop the dosage down by 1 to stabilize the bio-terrain of the gut to prevent causing an additional microbiome imbalance.  You can do a flush whenever needed, but one flush should be enough, and then you can continue the therapy, if needed/desired, below the dosage threshold that causes runny stools.

This therapy can continue as needed as a corrective measure, some people make this simply a part of life, I prefer to work to correct the imbalance(s) so that the therapy is not needed.

Baking soda gives the blood a massive pH spike in the blood for a short period of time, it will push saliva pH up to about 8.0.  It should drop to 7.0 exactly by the hour mark.  If it over-compensates down to around 6 or 6.5, there are still metabolic issues. If it only drops to 7.5, and you are NOT in a fasting state (ketosis), it means that there are likely kidney issues involved.  If you are in fasting state, you can check pH an hour after eating.

This spike in pH indicates that there is certainly anti-fungal concentrations of baking soda circulating in the body's active metabolism... this effectively starts to wipe out fungus in the blood (usually from leaky gut syndrome).  Watch carefully to see if the there is an energy boost, and if any brain fog goes away (even if temporarily).  I've seen people who have had brain fog for years completely clear it up within 72 hours (hence this was likely caused by fungal/yeast issues). It won't work if brain fog is caused by mycotoxins or heavy metals, or blood sugar or fat starvation issues.

Yes, I suppose you could do the therapy at night, but the general purpose of a flush is to do it outside of your normal "bathroom routine" so that you can tell you've flushed the entire digestive tract.

This is the easiest flush I've ever worked with, and can be done by most people who are digestively ill.  Whereas, things like the castor oil turpentine flush is very difficult for many people to tolerate.

Now, once you've worked with your own body and your body now intuitively understands the process (and thus will either reject the process, or embrace it and work with it), you can get really, really creative with it.

For example, you can make complex colloids with DE, zeolite, bentonite, illite, etc. (another adjunct to the protocol)... wait 20 minutes after the last dose, and then drink the colloid.  Each of these colloidal minerals will do something a bit different, but it's OK to simply use one.  To note, I think that the mineral that will NOT eradicate all bio-film might be sodium bentonite. DE, Zeolite, and the natural calcium bentonite will rip it up, the DE being the most effective.

Then, 20 minutes after that, you could make a probiotic water solution using all of whatever great probbies you have, but I highly recommend NOT using people's favorite fat/milk based, because it is more effective to use something absolutely sugar/carb free.

Drink as much water as you can along with the probbies so that you dilute any stomach acid production, this helps preserve them.  Adding things like this is different than the "recommended" method in the digestive system cleanse protocol.  I just wanted to point out that one can get creative with any flush.

Keep in mind that drinking water therapy is something one should adjust the body to before adding ingredients; sometimes of course there's not time for this, so one must just listen carefully to the body and do the best one can.

With imagination, there are many different directions you can go.

Often times, as with me, I can do this therapy for a week or ten days, and my body just loves it.  Then, my stomach will start to let me know that the therapy is getting a bit too harsh.  But I've known people that continue to respond well to the baking soda therapy for extended periods of time.

The thing is:  only do it once daily (even if you choose to do that at night), you are alkalizing the entire digestive tract. You can do that temporarily, but if you do it over and over again during the day, you risk shifting the bacterial floral balance in the wrong direction.

There may be a way, creatively, to add more lemon juice in the mix to balance out the pH, but one just might be nullifying the sodium, or who knows...

Hope this helps, let me know if it does anything for you if you try it.  It is not a cure all, and won't work with every complaint, but as far as I know it is safe.
------------
Change to survive.  Adapt to thrive.
Jason R. Eaton
Author of Upon a Clay Tablet
Founder of Eytons Earth
Current Project:
 Exploration:  Meditation Program

• View Profile
Re: Adjunct Therapy: Baking Soda Digestive System Flush
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2020, 08:20:28 AM »
Is it worth doing this system flush to better prepare our bodies to get over coronavirus more easily?

• Change to survive then adapt to thrive!
    • View Profile
    • Earth Cures:  Simple Protocols  || Comprehensive Programs ||  In Depth Discussions
Re: Adjunct Therapy: Baking Soda Digestive System Flush
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2020, 09:59:19 AM »
Greetings,

There is a philosophy and ideology that doing different types of pH therapy may interfere with the reproductive and/or infective capabilities of pathogenic organisms (virii included), each of which thrives under very specific pH conditions.  While this is likely true, it is difficult to be certain that one is able to achieve the end effect.

With coronavirus, there is discussion about flushing the system with acidic modifiers.

I will quote J Collomb, 1986 (see link reference):  "Virus elution occurred mostly at alkaline pH with a maximum yield between 38 and 55% for pH values between 9 and 11." ( https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3727400 ).  There are MANY other research papers exploring how this particular organism favors alkalinity, but I'm not trying to write a thesis, just making a point!

People are hypothesizing that shifting pH levels, which may be excessively alkaline (urine and not blood/digestive tract), may be useful in the treatment of COVID-19.

Others swear that all disease states benefit from acidic imbalance, and therefore, various forms of alkalizing may be of benefit.

My opinion is that acid/basic balancing in the body's soft tissues should have been done long before infection.  Getting all of the fluid pH levels and mineral levels correct in-body helps the body resist any disease state.  When the body is in homeostasis, it is usually well capable of mounting a healthy immune system response.  We do have a whole "module" or book on how to accomplish this scientifically.  It can take a few weeks to a few months, depending.

BUT, the time to do that is not necessarily now.

It is wise to assume (even if mistakenly) that you may have been exposed already.

The secret to developing a treatment system to combat COVID-19 is knowing EXACTLY how it infects you, where it is, and how it infects tissues.

For the most part, this infection is ALMOST identical to any other external infection.  In this case, the bio-terrain is the external lung tissue.   It is not a blood-loving organism, it has an affinity for very specific types of tissue, and the biggest risk is the lungs (other organs can be infected, but it doesn't appear that they reach a level of illness that becomes life threatening... at least, NOT when the lungs themselves are clear).

To that end, please look at the following links.

Can you do a bicarb digestive system flush?  Sure.  Generally speaking, it is very healthy for the digestive system when done reasonably, and anything that is healthy for the digestive system is good for the immune system.

But, don't expect it to directly treat COVID-19.

There are plenty of things a person can safely do that may (or may not) change the progression of COVID-19 in the body.  It is too early to say.  So far, I've been getting very promising reports from individuals with respiratory illness (there is non way to tell if it is COVID-19 or not, since testing at this time is still not available to regular people in the U.S.).

Don't just do one thing.  For example, H2O2 alone is not going to be effective, it is only going to help, when in conjunction with a salt pipe, irrigation, etc.

The time to get prepared and comfortable with home therapies is BEFORE you need to!  It is very scary to try new things when you terrified of dying from a potentially lethal illness.  COMPOUNDING THAT FEAR makes things worse, not better.  However, so does doing nothing.

What I'm seeing is people doing nothing.  People getting initial symptoms, and then doing nothing but going to a doctor.  The doctor does nothing and says to go home and rest.  The person does nothing.  Then, 3-5 days later, symptoms worsen.  The person does nothing.  Finally, the person has trouble breathing, and goes to the hospital.  The hospital puts the person on a bed and does nothing.  Then, they need oxygen, so they are given an oxygen tank.  They sit there and do nothing.  Respiration does not improve, until finally, the person needs a ventilator.  The doctors put the person on a ventilator, and then do nothing.

Ask yourself:  Are you the do nothing person that dies with a whimper?

I've been working with serious illness, mystery illness, chronic illness, for many, many years, and there is a personality type that does very well, and there are personality types that do very poorly in such situations.

Empower yourself, but do it with exceedingly progressive wisdom.

https://www.earthcures.org/forum/index.php/topic,35.0.html

https://www.earthcures.org/forum/index.php/topic,172.0.html

https://www.earthcures.org/forum/index.php/topic,173.0.html

Study the above, and note that I am updating all threads as I get new information.

Please also note that I as a single person... and this applies to everyone currently... do not have all of the answers.  I've also been wrong twice, and have had to correct my information.  But, sometimes the DIRECTION of action, is equally important.

And OH, to be crystal clear:  The right direction is dealing the lungs, the sinus cavities, and the throat as the secondary priority, with the singular priority to be certain that the body is WELL hydrated, that the body is getting PLENTY of balanced minerals, and that preventative measures are in place ( Vit D, zinc, vit C, melatonin, etc.).
« Last Edit: March 27, 2020, 10:01:40 AM by Jason »
------------
Change to survive.  Adapt to thrive.
Jason R. Eaton
Author of Upon a Clay Tablet
Founder of Eytons Earth
Current Project:
 Exploration:  Meditation Program