Hello

Topic: Binders and absorbing medications  (Read 318 times)

• View Profile
Binders and absorbing medications
« on: December 31, 2019, 12:48:16 AM »
I have a friend with an interesting dilemma in health.  She has had open heart surgery and consequently been on antibiotics frequently for many years. She had the misfortune of coming across some toxic mold 30 years ago and developed mold illness/toxicity, and I believe she is a carrier for that toxic mold. She has had severe intestinal toxicity/constipation, and in recent years has developed chronic pain and lots of infections.

The dilemma is this: because taking binders absorbs the psychotropic medication that is critical to her survival, she can't take binders conventionally. Because of her heart condition and the danger of shocks, she is afraid to use the ionic footbath. So she can't detox the mold toxins, and she's getting more and more toxic. She can't kill the mold in her body because it causes a flood of toxins which she cannot detox.

Her reaction to binders seems so extreme. I wonder how her intestinal motility is so stagnant that a binder taken 12 hours after a medication is affecting its absorption. Is the system so backed up, things are barely moving to the point the drug just hangs around?
The effect is extremely pronounced, and I feel like there is something else going on that needs to be addressed separately. I was wondering if taking a little psyllium might help move things along, though I am afraid of triggering some kind blockage emergency.

I was thinking that a micronized zeolite suppository might circumvent this. Maybe oral micronized zeolite if she would be willing to try it.
I thought she might try doing complete evaluation enemas every day - 3-5  2 quart bags to move it out. But I don't think she wants to devote an hour a day to this.
I am trying to encourage her to do some castor oil packs.
She has been successfully taking triphala to move her bowels, at least in recent months. She said she felt it triggered old stuff to move out and she wondered where the current stuff was going.

She lives near the ocean. Would getting in the water for a certain amount of time be a sort of detox?

Is there any advice for her? Anything she could try? Any cautions? The situation is becoming desperate.

• Change to survive then adapt to thrive!
    • View Profile
    • Earth Cures:  Simple Protocols  || Comprehensive Programs ||  In Depth Discussions
Re: Binders and absorbing medications
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2019, 06:37:38 PM »
Wow, I'm so sorry about the rough time she's had.

Some people do NOT respond well to significant amounts of psyllium.  I tend to think it is usually a hydration issue.

Individuals who are overly toxic often respond very poorly to micronized zeolite as well.  If one can get through the detox reactions, great!  ...but some cannot.

You can first use NON-micronized zeolite.

It's really tough when a person gets into these catch 22 situations.  The big "trick" is to find the right starting point.

For some, one of the best places to start is trying to do digestive system flushes... such as the Sodium Bicarbonate Flush.  For some people, this REALLY makes a difference, and quickly.

The first thing that really has to happen is that the alkaline macro mineral balance needs to be restored.  If that doesn't happen, nothing good happens intra-cellularly.

While sodium bicarb won't do the trick completely (a person usually needs all of them, not just one, to restore balance), it can be a good launching point.  Once a person can successfully flush the system with sodium bicarb, said person can experiment with other minerals, such as magnesium (like Homozon, MgO7).

With mold toxicity and active mold, what works the best, in my opinion, is nebulizing EIS/Silver.  A person can start as gently as desired and carefully proceed.  You can always dose safely beneath symptom threshold, so in all honesty, if a person won't do that, then it is indicative of more than just a physical malady.

The other thing:  Full chest and diaphragm BREATHING.  A person has to find a way to get through the stress hormones and find a way to quiet the sympathetic nervous system.

Yes, ocean soaking is an all around a healing/healthy experience.
------------
Change to survive.  Adapt to thrive.
Jason R. Eaton
Author of Upon a Clay Tablet
Founder of Eytons Earth
Current Project:
 Exploration:  Meditation Program

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2020, 12:59:43 AM »
She can't use oral binders of any kind, because they absorb her medication, so she couldn't take oral zeolite. I am not sure of the mechanics of that, how that could even be possible it things are moving...
That is why I was thinking of a micronized zeolite suppository, since the meds should be already absorbed by the time they get to the large intestine.

I don't know anything about topical micronized zeolite, but I think it could be interesting. Do you think it would be good or mobilize more toxins to the area?

Back to my friend, unfortunately the condition has caused intestinal toxicity, which I think has become an issue in itself. Of course she can't do the obvious clay/fiber. She is on triphala, which is finally helping her bowels move- at all- which is an improvement.

The related problem is that she can't kill her (toxic) mold because this produces a toxin flood which she can't handle at all, and she can't take binders to resolve. So she can't use the chlorine dioxide and the silver. I don't know if the boric acid causes a die-off reaction. I think that the toxic mold die-off might cause psychiatric symptoms, but it is extremely unpleasant and she is already teetering on the edge- she is understandably reluctant to experiment.  I was hoping to get her to a place where she could successfully release more toxins, then move on to killing some mold and doing some intestinal cleansing

I think you're recommending this? https://www.earthcures.org/anti-fungal-protocol.php
Would you recommend this without the chlorine dioxide/silver? (maybe boric if it causes die-off) Are there any parts she could start with? Like the bamboo salt, soda and lemon perhaps? Any progress would help.
I personally found that minerals make me detox more than I can handle now!  So that would be something to watch for too.
It is a tough one.

• Change to survive then adapt to thrive!
    • View Profile
    • Earth Cures:  Simple Protocols  || Comprehensive Programs ||  In Depth Discussions
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2020, 11:11:24 AM »
...here at this point, I'm afraid I can't offer any further ideas.

Unless the medication is time release, it would not be possible for something like bentonite to interfere with it once it is metabolized.  One hour separation is usually enough.  Every drug has a half-life, and this information is usually available.  You can tell how long it takes to get into the metabolism, how long it is active, etc., to be sure that you are not interfering with it.  After four hours, the medication is usually fully delivered, and often times has done its work.

Everyone that you've mentioned below can cause detox reactions, especially the bamboo salt due to the sulfur content.

Sadly, fear is one of the biggest killers of all.  I understand, and when I run into a situation like this, there really is nothing I can do, I can only suggest what I would do.

I hint that toxicity simply a matter of concentration.  When a person can't tolerate something, do they mean taking 1 parts per billion?  No, of course not.

Honestly, the people who do recover from major toxicity like this (unless there is some sort of amazing intervention) are the ones who never accept don't or can't for an answer.   This is a state of mind that cannot be taught, and this is figured out by individuals that understand that fear and paralysis just as dangerous, perhaps even more dangerous, than the chronic illness itself.

Lemon is one of the best overall blood and liver cleansers.  It also causes serious detox reactions in many people who are in this "catch 22" situation.

Not once have I run into someone that had a detox reaction to 1 ounce of lemon juice that decided to then try quartering the dose... or tried then starting out with one drop of lemon juice in a glass of water.

Sometimes, people get this strange sort of reverse polarity happening, and strongly reject anything that might help the body heal.

In situations like these, I can only get out of the way, and hope that this individual attracts someone who knows what I do not.

I will say that the first step to healing should be breathing, but I also know that 99% of the time, a person will say yes to that all day long, and not even try to work to change the breathing!

I found a way to help people start breathing as a part of the Exploration:  Meditation project I am working on.  I have a few people testing it out.  So far, it is promising.

I can't recommend that someone in this state of mind do anything like CDS or  boric acid or even silver.  NOTHING that a normal MD would not say, "oh, no problem, of course you can drink some lemon water".

I will say that CDS is one of the most doable substances I've come across, very unlike "MMS".  Again, it is water soluble and titration is simply a matter of dosing beneath symptom thresholds.

Nebulizing silver is easy as well, because it is simply a matter of reducing or increasing the number of "breaths" one takes.

I also want to be clear that all of these things are things that I would try if in her situation, and not things that I am suggesting another person do.
------------
Change to survive.  Adapt to thrive.
Jason R. Eaton
Author of Upon a Clay Tablet
Founder of Eytons Earth
Current Project:
 Exploration:  Meditation Program