Hello

Topic: The Rumor Mill Part 2 - COVID-19 || What Other Researchers are Saying / Doing  (Read 2342 times)

• Change to survive then adapt to thrive!
    • View Profile
    • Earth Cures:  Simple Protocols  || Comprehensive Programs ||  In Depth Discussions
Welcome to Part 2 of our "Rumor Mill" project.  Don't miss Part 1.  Just because it is a "rumor" doesn't make it not true!  We don't include it if we don't feel it has significant implications!

Single-blind, controlled study done in China shows statistically significant improvement in patient outcome (less mortality) when critical care level patients added alpha lipoic acid to the treatment program.

This is true, a pre-peer review paper has been released by the team of researching medical doctors who put this study together.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.04.15.20066266v1

For people who want to study an extensive and well thought out "plant based" (only) treatment regime for COVID-19, I highly recommend studying the work done by Stephen Harold Buhner.  It is excellent and very comprehensive:

https://www.stephenharrodbuhner.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/coronavirus-1.pdf

What it Means

"Result: Nine patients were randomized to placebo group and 8 patients were randomized to ALA group."

I could never do this kind of research (excluding the control group), although I do appreciate the value that it brings!

The ~37% reduction in mortality may at first seem "lack luster", but we have to ask the question, "what if intervention had occurred PRIOR to the critical care level of this disease?  Could it have changed the trajectory of the entire illness?  How protective would the ALA have been?  There is no easy answer to such questions!

OR, perhaps the numbers are misleading, as one commenter pointed out that ***three*** patients in the ALA group were later given ventilator care, and that may have skewed the numbers.  Probably not, because we can assume that the control group was given comparable treatment when necessary!

The great thing is:  ALA is a very valuable supplement anyway. 

FYI:  ALA is a key ingredient in our advanced detoxification protocol (not published publicly for safety considerations):

(Liposomal Glutathione, liposomal ALA, liposomal vitamin C) + NAC + (the sodium version of EDTA) + systemic enzyme therapy + ozone steam or full spectrum infrared sauna + red light therapy (add clay baths to help finish the cleanup work)....  definitely NOT safe for people unless they've done a full elimination diet and then a permanent diet change, a 90 day digestive system detox, plus a 60 basic heavy metal cleanse first!

Warrington Hospital in Cheshire (UK) avoids the use of ventilators in favor of modified "sleep apnea" machines.

Doctors, saying they learned from the mistakes of their colleagues in Italy, start the use of the modified sleep apnea CPAC machines as respiratory failure intervention "early on" in order to try to avoid ventilator use, often times immediately upon admitting patients with respiratory issues.

What it Means

Doctors report much faster recovery times with no need for intubation and the risk associated with forced respiration via ventilators.

Original story:  https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-hospital-cuts-covid-19-death-rates-with-black-boxes-for-sleep-disorder-11977789

A recent study shows that taking adequate amounts of potassium reduces the severity of COVID-19 symptoms.

A study of 125 patients in a China showed that almost all COVID-19 sufferers experienced Hypokalemia, which is low levels of potassium ions in the blood stream.

What it Means

In our "preventative" concept protocol, we already recommend taking a balanced macro mineral supplement, as well as a trace mineral supplement.  Unlike some minerals, potassium is pretty safe to use by itself, although it is usually recommended to take a balanced macro mineral supplement with includes calcium, magnesium and potassium.   Astute researchers, however, may look up how to use potassium hydroxide as a water additive to raise blood serum levels quickly.  Doing this method must be done with extreme care.  Potassium hydroxide (often available USP at 50% in water) is very corrosive and dangerous to use without proper dilution.

New clinical study conducted by Oxford University shows that a low dose steroid therapy reduces COVID-19 deaths by 30% (those having been placed on ventilators), by preventing a cytokine storm from occurring:

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-53061281 - The drug, Dexamethasone, is very affordable and widely available.

Utilizing grain alcohol and EIS to Cure COVID-19

This is an important discovery, something we have been talking about for a long time.  For the toughest lung infections, the "old timer's" would use grain alcohol to quickly resolve any flem and congestion issues.  This is well known to be a very effective method.

What the old timer's would use, is (very specifically) RUM.  They would soak a sponge, and huff the vapors.  This works very, very quickly to resolve even the worst cases of congestion/fluid build up.

One individual's sister was slick with COVID-19 for a couple of months.  The aggressive use of EIS/CS in a nebulizer was not resolving the issue (but probably still preventing the illness from progressing to late stage).

The individual did a different treatment protocol, using pure vodka mixed with colloidal silver, and sipping on it over a period of one hour.  She did this three times a day:

The formula was 50 ml CS mixed with (25%) 12.5 ml of 40 % alcohol in a glass. She sipped every 5 minutes, keeping it under the tongue 2-3 minutes, until the glass was empty in about one hour. She did that 3 times a day. And some extra pure CS in between. And she continued for safety's sake with one glass a day another 5 days after she became well.

We currently believe that using rum, and NOT vodka, and mixing it with EIS/CS, and using it in a nebulizer would be far more effective much quicker.  The problem is, nobody knows the best concentration to use, or how much is required.  IT IS EASY TO GET ALCOHOL POISONING by nebulizing too much grain alcohol!  We can't stress that enough!

So, perhaps, using the oral administration route, was a wise decision!

The Role of Enzymes in Developing Strategies to Treat COVID-19

New, novel research has been focusing on the human proteins affected by the virus, and enzymes that the virus exploits.  This has resulted in some excellent end research, including the use of existing drugs to successfully address the illness:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/health/2020/06/26/coronavirus-grows-tentacles-inside-cells-providing-clue-treatment/3265085001/

This research article also delves deeper into how the virus operates in the human body, at the cellular level.

'Theoretical' data study done in vitro on SARS-Cov-2 demonstrates that turmeric, neem, ashwagandha and black pepper should be effective at protecting the body from COVID-19

Using a fascinating data-based approach, this peer reviewed study done in India, used a wide database of herbs to isolate those Ayurvedic herbs that should be the most effective against the virus.

Read more at:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/76165100.cms?from=mdr&utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst
« Last Edit: June 29, 2020, 04:51:55 PM by Jason »
------------
Change to survive.  Adapt to thrive.
Jason R. Eaton
Author of Upon a Clay Tablet
Founder of Eytons Earth
Current Project:
 Exploration:  Meditation Program

• View Profile
Hi Jason, I think what what I read on many sites, that every hospital has its own opinion and a little research(depends on size of the hospital...etc.). Regarding 'rumours' and I guess speculations/conspiracies - these are 99% all over the internet. Mercola is now also into conspiracies and other theories. I used to believe in conspiracy theories, was a frequent visitor on NaturalNews among few others.
But couple weeks ago I suddenly understood, that these are garbage. When you meet somebody who got ill with fever, and then found out that it is CV19, then you realise that all these conspiracies are irrelevant to the reality. Virus is Virus. Regardless where it's originated and how...etc. It wasn't released intentionally, like some idiots claim. It accidentally leaked probably in Wuhan. Btw, that laboratory there is not actually in Wuhan, but some 30-40 miles. Let CIA and Mossad probably  involved as well, do their job - how, where, why... For NOW everybody should follow the laws and rules how to protect yourself and others.

• View Profile
    • Earth Cures:  Simple Protocols  || Comprehensive Programs ||  In Depth Discussions
Agreed!

...even though these pages are called "Rumor" pages, I don't include anything that I don't feel has some important merit for consideration and real value.

Plus, I seldom post anything from armchair philosophers, I prefer corresponding with those with feet on the ground, those with direct experience.  But, yes, Mercola is hit and miss.

I have posted a few things that are questionable, but I still feel that the questioning needs to be done.

I've been mildly interested in some conspiracy theories for many years... but not because of boredom and You tube access, but rather because of many coincidences that have happened in the real world.  I will say that the things that I consider the real conspiracies very few people are even aware of, certainly not any of the conspiracy websites out there.

I have an axiom...  If I am not personally willing to do something about it, it is an abuse of imagination to rent head space to any controversy, conspiracy... or anything, for that matter, be it true or not. 

The problem is, getting caught up in these things (real or not) FEELS really empowering, but it is the exact opposite.  And many times these days, THAT is understood by information peddlers who take advantage of that, as well.

SO, anyone who spends all of their time in conspiracy head space needs to really do a personal inventory, and ask themselves why they are not actually DOING something of value with the precious life they have.

THEN, it does not take very long to realize that chasing shadows with axes is pretty futile.

That said, I do understand why people get caught up in things.  I still would suggest that a person employs the same axiom I have:  If there is an issue that has gotten you all worked up, do something meaningful about it to make the world a better place, or learn why you are obsessed with powerlessness.  I know, asking the hard questions is NOT easy, but self honesty can be very (and truly) liberating.

Back to the topic, I won't throw the baby out with the bathwater (with people like Mercola), but if I have missed the right perspective on something, I am always willing to take a look with fresh eyes!
------------
Jason R. Eaton
Founder of Eytons Earth
Current Project:

• View Profile
"...SO, anyone who spends all of their time in conspiracy head space needs to really do a personal inventory, and ask themselves why they are not actually DOING something of value with the precious life they have...."
 Problem is that people who believe in conspiracies, do not understand and don't want to understand that they are at that moment playing a role in a sci-fi episode of X-Files. NaturalNews is a perfect example as an X-Files version. everything there is to spread FEAR, to scare. And hopefully you buy their "preparedness" products, to protect yourself.  When I was reading his articles I was totally convinced that all they they is an absolute truth. Power of manipulation of the mind. It all stoped when I've read one article and some other article, which somehow(don't remember now..) have opened my eyes and pulled me out of this x-files game. We need to trust our governments. Because nobody wants to harm anybody. BUT the Mother Nature knows the best, and she knows how to warn humanity to stop abusing her.

• View Profile

...I do not share your view about trusting governments, but I do share the view about NOT being "anti-establishment".

I'm getting ready to do a document that reveals the lies that the government, health authorities, and the mainstream media have perpetuated since the beginning of this pandemic...  the ones where the same authorities have done an about face and changed their information... I'm not even talking about the ones that independent research "outside of the box" is producing.

There is a saying that "water seeks its own level".

Governments don't seem to like state truths at all when they conflict with policy... and this is true even if the policy MUST be done, even when it is the only choice.

One simple example is WHO/CDC/Govts stating that standing six feet away from a person protects both people from a COVID-19 infection.  It most certainly does NOT.  Does it help?  Yes.  But the truth is (based on non-disputed science), that the distance should be 27 feet.

The government should give the statistical data so that people know.  The distance you must stay away from someone is also variable based on the environment.

But, the authorities think that is too complex for the plebes.  The should say things like "Staying six feet away from people when you are out doors on a calm day is perfect, provided that one of the individuals does not cough, sneeze, yell or sing".

Things like that may not be a big deal, but it is indicative of an attitude and is more of the norm as apposed to the exception.

One other example, is that CNN touted, early on, that masks offered zero protection from COVID-19, pretty much indicating that nobody should wear one.  They did this because they wanted the masks available for medical staff, they didn't want your average person buying one.
------------
Jason R. Eaton
Founder of Eytons Earth
Current Project:

• View Profile
all these instructions have been given to public because of the confusion in the early days of pandemic. But they clearly said when outside. And they were meant to people with the lowest degree of intelligence to understand clearly. Later on they used a graphic showing how coughing or sneezing  spreads the molecules in a supermarket. I think it was all around the world, on every TV station. I also tend not to trust the government, and always said that everything they say is lies. It's over-exageration of course. But they do say a lot of lies, you just need to understand how, where and when. I am in Israel, I think our government under Netanyahu did a great job. When the new cases slowed down, and we approached the peak, step-by-step plan of the exit started to be implemented. Each week new restrictions have been lifted. Last stage is June 14 when mass gatherings are allowed and everything else. Me and my wife are waiting for this last step, when we'll be able to get back to our booth at the permanent art fair in Tel Aviv(270 artists and artisans), which takes place twice a week, and very popular among tourists. But since the flights are still closed to and out of Israel, so will have no tourists coming and probably no sales. But it's not important.

• View Profile
Yes, some governments did a great job, like New Zealand and South Korea, for sure.

In our country, the federal government really botched things up, but it is the mixed messaging that has been the most harmful, along with the "health care" policies being implemented (well documented in the New York/pneumonia thread).

Millions of people are being fooled on both sides of the issue.

Self serving opportunists are lurking and thriving all over the place.  It is quite a sight to behold.

This ultimately will be a missed opportunity to rework our entire economy and health care system.
------------
Jason R. Eaton
Founder of Eytons Earth
Current Project:

• View Profile
Unfortunately, a lockdown is the only effective solution. Those in US who are demonstrating against it, are obviously have been brainwashed with conspiracies, like a "one world government",  "UN-world-government", to turn the masses into zombies...etc. Just so funny. Japan started to experience Corona virus with the Princess Diamond cruise ship. I'm watching Japanese TV channel NHK World, so I've been following this story from the very beginning of the outbreak in Wuhan. Also from a chinese channel CGTN I saw the very first reports from Wuhan. So, in Japan they didn't handle the situation the right way. Although the number of cases there is still relatively small, they still did not get over the peak. Reason is simple, they took it lightly and didn't impose a lockdown. Only now, they imposed wearing face masks in public transport, and a lockdown in certain areas.

• View Profile
Peddling conspiracy theories has become quite the art form, with promoters becoming quite good and throwing in just the right amount of a hint of trueness (not even necessarily "truth").

I like to self-study philosophy (not armchair philosophy sitting and reading books).  It appears to me that when a person believes that very first lie, they become unable or unwilling to see truth from that point on... concerning anything connected to or related to said lie.  Said person starts to become blind, and it is not always willful.

In fact, it doesn't even have to be a lie, it can be a purposeful misinterpretation of something that is otherwise true.

However, once a person clear's their own "belief system" (there is no law in the universe that says you have to believe...or NOT believe...  anything), that...gift of perspective... starts to return.

It is annoying to me, because there is so much manipulation in the world, so much self interest masquerading as selflessness.

I go through a process I like to call "mind washing the brain" to help clear out residual "beliefs" that may no longer be serving a good purpose.  It helps me to ****try**** to keep myself honest to my own core ideals.
------------
Jason R. Eaton
Founder of Eytons Earth
Current Project: