Hello

Topic: Magnesium chloride  (Read 371 times)

• View Profile
Magnesium chloride
« on: August 26, 2020, 11:46:19 PM »
Hi,
I used to take MgCl to counteract the effect of clay with constipation.
I stopped and am now putting MgCl oil on my 2 forearms. What is its effect externally please?
Does it help evacuation? mood? cramps? in an other word does it have the same effect than internally, less impacting too much on evacuation? Thanks.Marylise

• Change to survive then adapt to thrive!
    • View Profile
    • Earth Cures:  Simple Protocols  || Comprehensive Programs ||  In Depth Discussions
Re: Magnesium chloride
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2020, 09:03:00 AM »
Hi Marylise:

No, it won't likely have the same effect.  The reason it works for constipation, is that the body absorbs about half of the magnesium chloride, and the rest makes its way into the colon, where it pulls water/moisture from the colon walls, in essence properly hydrating the inside of the colon and loosening stool.

Used externally, it's great for cramps, muscle soreness, and it helps at least some to buffer (pH) extra-cellular fluids / the extra-cellular environment.

It can also help with some very specific forms of cardiac dysfunction (used on the chest).

As far as "mood", I'm not sure if putting it on one location is going to do much for the mood, although taking magnesium chloride baths may!
------------
Change to survive.  Adapt to thrive.
Jason R. Eaton
Author of Upon a Clay Tablet
Founder of Eytons Earth
Current Project:
 Exploration:  Meditation Program