Hello

Topic: Colon Polyps and Candida  (Read 339 times)

• View Profile
Colon Polyps and Candida
« on: September 03, 2020, 02:49:42 PM »
Hello, I tried to post this already and I don't think it posted (I apologize if this is redundant)

I have systemic candida (whitish coated tongue, some fungal on feet at times, chronic constipation, etc)
I also had colon polyps removed 3.5 years ago and was told to come back in 3 years for another colonoscopy and have not yet.  I  would rather not have to do another colonoscopy as its very invasive. 

Would you recommend the anti fungal program or the colon cleanse program to start with?

Thank you!  Kim

• Change to survive then adapt to thrive!
    • View Profile
    • Earth Cures:  Simple Protocols  || Comprehensive Programs ||  In Depth Discussions
Re: Colon Polyps and Candida
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2020, 04:30:39 PM »
Hi Kim:

I would recommend the digestive system cleanse.  The reason being:  Even a complete antifungal program doesn't usually repair the leaky gut a serious case of Candida can cause.  A person eventually ends up having to eat perfectly in order to avoid flare ups, and that's not the idea!

...important to watch for mucoid plaque starting around week 4 to week 6.  Once the mucoid plaque is gone, the bio-terrain, as far as what it will support, becomes more hospital to the "right" organisms.

Consider adding fulvic acid to the basic program (it is listed on Page 2 of the cleanse page, linked to at the bottom of the first page).
------------
Change to survive.  Adapt to thrive.
Jason R. Eaton
Author of Upon a Clay Tablet
Founder of Eytons Earth
Current Project:
 Exploration:  Meditation Program

• View Profile
Re: Colon Polyps and Candida
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2020, 10:03:35 AM »
Thankyou so much Jason!