Hello

Topic: (Continued) - More Considerations Concerning 'Diet"  (Read 636 times)

• Change to survive then adapt to thrive!
    • View Profile
    • Earth Cures:  Simple Protocols  || Comprehensive Programs ||  In Depth Discussions
(Continued) - More Considerations Concerning 'Diet"
« on: December 11, 2020, 11:51:27 AM »
[Eytons' Earth answering question via email correspondence]
[in essence, a continuation of this thread: https://www.earthcures.org/forum/index.php/topic,3.0.html

I've been working with the issue of "recovery diets" for a very long time, and of course there is no "one size fits all" solution, especially when it comes to the idea of "healthy" eating habits.

There are a few fundamental points that almost all nutritionists ignore or simply don't know; sometimes I think perhaps that it is too simple!
 :)

The first principle of nutrition, is that the body MUST be able to digest everything consumed.  While this sounds like a no-brainer, nearly all "experts" ignore this principle, and instead form elaborate rules and regulations governing eating habits to harness what they imagine to be how the body works.

Most of them are just plain wrong, which has been a real source of frustration for me over the years as I've tried to find and explore "the truth".

The second principle that they ignore, forget, or simply don't know, is that you have to feed the microbiome before you feed yourself.  This becomes very problematic in the modern world, since I would say that 90% of people's microbiome is ill, which means that it is not hospitable to human health and wellness.

Principle number one and rule number two are the primary reasons why people can't get well with diet.

Principle number two also gets complicated by the fact that this 90%, even if they are trying to feed the microbiome properly, are usually poisoning it and themselves.  This happens on several levels.  The first is digestive failure, or what you might want to call "pre"-digestive system failure.  What happens in the saliva and in the stomach.

Food that cannot be broken down becomes poison. This can be caused by lack of HCL production (often a function of deficiencies, such as minerals and in particular, iodine), lack of enzymes, and/or lack of cellular energy conversion coupled with organ deficiencies such as a low functioning thyroid.

Next, and equally common, is retention toxicity.  Even if primary digestive juices are adequate, many people experience liver retention toxicity, which translates to toxic bile (heavy metals are usually indicated here).  Bile is recirculated over and over again as it travels through the digestive tract.  This results in a very inhospitable bio-terrain for "beneficial" micro-organisms... but provides a great bio-terrain for many pathogenic ones...  the person is literally killing the good bacteria and supporting the pathogenic ones.

All of this eventually culminates into leaky gut syndrome, where the integrity of the colon wall is compromised.  This "compromise" also often includes a layer of mucoid plaque that exists within the colon walls.

I have not found any nutritional diet on the planet that purges mucoid plaque, and I've looked at them all.  Sometimes, someone might accidentally support their body in a way to create the right conditions to allow that purging and true colon wall healing... but it is certainly not by a "principle" of diet, because it won't be repeatable with any meaningful percentage of people.  It is usually just a "happy accident" or simply the mind/body connection working at a different level for healing.

Therefore, because of this, nobody using a diet to heal is actually transforming their bio-terrain completely.   Therefore, results are always going to be spotty, temporary, or illusory.  People end up doing massive amounts of very hard work on themselves, and getting a return that is often deeply depressing...  even though DOING that work is creating discipline which will always be very valuable.

I've worked with detox for a few decades, without that final key.  When I started experiments on myself, I did not think I would get any results.  Very few people on the planet have detoxed (but to be fair, I've done my share of modern world 'toxing" as well)  like I have.  Therefore, I was pleasantly surprised when I did a mucoid plaque cleanse that I actually DID have a purge, at about week three, and it completely resulting in the transformation of my bio-terrain, which changed everything.  It changed my taste, and it completely eliminated any and all cravings.

People with chronic conditions and illness have to put all of this together, and have to put it together in the order that is right for them.

My experience with nutrition is that extreme dietary philosophies, ideologies, and practices can be very useful for the short term, but rarely serve a person over the long term.  To complicate this, it can easily take ten years for dietary issues to show up as actual symptoms, by which time the damage has been done (but of course, is often "repairable).

This is why I have twenty five years of dietary research, but I still can't tell someone exactly how to eat.  Some people actually need to be on what I call the divorced cave man diet... what a "man" would do that loved hunting, but didn't particularly care that much for gathering, and certainly had no farming skills.

Other people (perhaps like yourself), may need the exact opposite for a period of time.

My long winded point here is that these extremes are usually only viable temporarily.

The great news is:  If a person does an elimination diet, a full detox and digestive system recovery program, one can then teach the body and the mind that the body's innate intelligence can once again be trusted.  One need not rely so heavily upon intellectualizations, no matter how well thought  out or convincing they may be.
------------
Change to survive.  Adapt to thrive.
Jason R. Eaton
Author of Upon a Clay Tablet
Founder of Eytons Earth
Current Project:
 Exploration:  Meditation Program