Hello

Topic: Pfizer mRNA Vaccine, COVID, Clay and H2O2 Brief Discussion  (Read 131 times)

• Change to survive then adapt to thrive!
    • View Profile
    • Earth Cures:  Simple Protocols  || Comprehensive Programs ||  In Depth Discussions
Pfizer mRNA Vaccine, COVID, Clay and H2O2 Brief Discussion
« on: February 18, 2021, 12:08:30 PM »
[from Eytons' Earth email discussions]

...I should have updated you after this email thread!! ówe were safe, have never caught covid, and
so far so good, still.

I finally got a giant bucket of clay but have been reluctant to start because I canít seem to get myself to hydrate enough on a daily basis.
I just start working and forget. I donít want to drink clay water and get stopped up. But I look forward to getting it together and starting this
habit. After these emails I also never tried the H202óif thereís a forum thread about that Iíd like to see it.

I have a question for you. Re Covid, I got the first Pfizer shot and getting the second on March 1. I donít normally do shots, no flu, nothing like that,

But this, I went for it. Got fearful and I see my 85 yr old mom every week. My question is: should I or can I do anything to help my body deal with this shot? Should I do a strong, consistent immunity building routine? Should I do chelation after? Iíd love your thoughts, because I hear people can feel pretty bad after that 2nd shot and Iíd like to make sure Iím optimum.

I chose Pfizer because I read it had 70mg less vax than Moderna but was the same efficacy. I figured, same result, less junk.

As always, I appreciate so much your willingness to share what you have learned.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's great to hear from you, I'm glad that everyone is ok!

...you could even just add a DASH of clay to 1-5 gallons of water.  It does make a difference:

http://www.eytonsearth.org/earthcures/structured-glacial-milk-clay-water-additive/

Although we are still very much operating in the unknown, I'm actually pretty excited about the "new" technology behind the Pfizer vaccine...

From my perspective, this technology is nothing more than a cell programming tool (yes, the idea can be just as dangerous as beneficial).  There is no purposeful antigen like mercury or aluminum.  What it is a liposomal formulation that is designed to enter a cell and program the RNA directly.  The program teaches the RNA how to turn that particular cell into a molecule making factory/machine... in this case, COVID antibodies.  I'm NOT an expert, however!

Some people comment that it does include a molecule that **can** act as an antigen, but they don't understand the proper context.  It's the same chemical used in most soft drinks.  It can produce a rare reaction, that is almost always mild.  It is not in the vaccine in order to act as an antigen; the vaccine efficacy doesn't rely upon this effect.

I still remain completely open-minded about potential problems, and I'm watching things as carefully as I can... It's tough to find a "proper" skeptic... one who is not skewed by cognitive dissonance OR resonance!

I DON'T agree with things like the flu shot, which often works not quite as good as a placebo, especially for the elderly.  The risk, in my mind, doesn't out way the benefit, especially since the "regular" flu is very treatable.

This newer vaccine technology, because it does not directly change DNA, when that cell dies, the programming dies with it.

Can this process "go wrong".  Certainly it is possible, and it has happened to one person so far that I am aware of.  Other than that, if you don't have an allergic reaction the same day, as far as we know, you are clear.

Liposomes don't last long in the body, they are very transient, and the body treats them like the best food on the planet if it doesn't contain toxins (breast milk is liposomal).

Keeping immunity strength up, especially in this world, should always be a top priority.  Vitamin D and K2, vitamin C, the basics, good food but most of all, good breathing and proper stress management.

I think I may have found a way to overcome the "constipation" issue... but please understand that in many books, clay is listed as a CURE for constipation.  Constipation with clay use is always a symptom of a problem that is being exteriorized.

The new "discovery" has to do with how the central nervous system regulates and communicates with the body....  it's based on the "polyvagal vagus nerve theory", which is paradigm changing, in my opinion.  The central idea is that if you find a way to reset the entire nervous system (especially cranial nerves and the vagus nerve system), the body will return to proper self-regulation.  You can do a search, the "corrective" exercise are VERY easy and simple to do.  Breathing dysfunction might also be involved!

I'm not sure yet if this can overcome the central problem, which is most often an underactive thyroid.  Time will tell!  Of course, one first must correct diet and water intake...  at least, within reason! (perfection is not required).

For H2O2 and related strategies, see below:

https://www.earthcures.org/forum/index.php/topic,172.0.html

https://www.earthcures.org/forum/index.php/topic,182.0.html

The bottom line, is that if you STOP COVID from replicating, you won't get sick.  As I understand it,  it takes some days for the virus to actually "infect" a cell in the nasal passageway/lungs.  During that time, it is VERY vulnerable.  Viruses are amazing, because they can be SO effective and yet are extremely fragile!

We have not seen the methods outlined in the forum posts fail.  That said, there is no way to know anything for sure, because you'd have to have a test population size in the thousands to really see how any given method truly works.

Keep in mind also that COVID can "infect" the digestive tract, and that COVID is actually GRAM POSITIVE.  We've tested clay extensively with gram positive organisms, and I don't see any reason why hydrated clay wouldn't grab and neutralize COVID on contact... even if it doesn't "kill" it directly.

Maybe someone else out there has different information, or a different perspective to share about the new vaccines.  But to date, the "problem" that I have with it is simply that we are marching into the unknown as far as potential unintended side effects!

Kind Regards,

Jason 
------------
Change to survive.  Adapt to thrive.
Jason R. Eaton
Author of Upon a Clay Tablet
Founder of Eytons Earth
Current Project:
 Exploration:  Meditation Program

• Change to survive then adapt to thrive!
    • View Profile
    • Earth Cures:  Simple Protocols  || Comprehensive Programs ||  In Depth Discussions
Re: Pfizer mRNA Vaccine, COVID, Clay and H2O2 Brief Discussion
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2021, 09:35:07 AM »
This is fascinating stuff. Iíve read through twice and probably will again.

Iím so happy to hear about the Pfizer technology. It also validates my internal instinct, which was strongly telling me
to hold out and only get Pfizer shot.

Dealing with the weather insanity in Austin, and no water, but will add that clay right away.

Iíd give anything to regenerate my underactive thyroid, which has been at the base of many of my issues. I wish Iíd researched this more back when I was diagnosed and started with the armour thyroid etc med.

Going to dive into the links youíve included. I get a little lost on the site, so thank you for answering directly! óI donít get lost because of the siteís organization, I donít mean thatóI just start going down rabbit holes and reading on and on.

Iíve struggled with taking care of myself this year. I need to do better. Gained weight, ate sugar, stopped moving so much. This has inspired me to just start with one thing, breath work, and add on to that, with some meditation, add some yoga, and try and get myself right again. I read an article that said our brains are not equipped to deal with so much cortisol and stress, and that people react differently to that. Iíve been a sloth.

----------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------
You are not alone out there, and frankly, stress is the #1 health problem.  I mentioned breathing, because we get into bad breathing habits from stress, and then those breathing habits create a feedback loop, where breathing tends to support more stress.

This is one reason why I've spent so much time on our meditation tutorial program over the last year and a half.  To say that I tend to be tightly wired is an understatement! :)

With food, when working on our complete nutrition and detox program, I learned something interesting.

If you change the microbes in your gut, and eat to fuel the body only, you shed ALL "bad" cravings... and by bad, I simply mean here foods that support a "less healthy" microbiome.

When these are gone, it's no issue at all.  This proves to me, experientially, that the microbes in the gut DO communicate with the brain (recently, scientists have discovered that some microbes have cells very similar to cells in our brain and central nervous system, and thus have the capability to communicate on that level).

Now, even if you are "compliant" 90% of the time, and have only ONE cheat meal, you have to deal with cravings for the rest of that week.  And, the strength of cravings depends upon the neural net you've built.  Cells that wire together, fire together...

This not a moral statement or trying to make anyone wrong for choices...  In many cultures, the enjoyment of food is one of the primary and thus extremely important social engagements.  I'm also sure that a person could rewire their brain to balance this out; having a healthier neural network associated with foods used for stimulation and enjoyment.

Doing the basic cleanse, when done properly along with good eating habits, can really help, and if done masterfully, there's less than two weeks of discomfort (and if you are detoxing, the discomfort can over-ride cravings).

https://www.earthcures.org/digestive-system-simple-cleanse.php

Kind Regards,

Jason
------------
Change to survive.  Adapt to thrive.
Jason R. Eaton
Author of Upon a Clay Tablet
Founder of Eytons Earth
Current Project:
 Exploration:  Meditation Program