Hello

Topic: Bio-oxidative Therapy, H2O2 Hydrogen Peroxide, Ozone, and Lung Cancer  (Read 114 times)

• Change to survive then adapt to thrive!
    • View Profile
    • Earth Cures:  Simple Protocols  || Comprehensive Programs ||  In Depth Discussions
[from Eytons' Earth Correspondence]

Hi Jason,

Can H2O2 be used against lung cancer?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Actually, I'm sure it can, but the big problem is finding the right concentration, and the issue with cancer and H2O2 (any oxygen therapy) is extremely complex.  H2O2 production is sometimes already present with tumors because of a metabolic failure, AND if you use too high of a concentration it is going to cause way too much tissue damage, it can even cause severe hemorrhaging (I've seen this PERSONALLY with cancerous lesions and ozone therapy).

BUT, with all of those questions and problems, I don't think that this form of therapy (bio-oxidative) should be dismissed.  I think we need to look at it carefully, and also NEVER try to rely on it as a stand-alone cure.  When metabolic processes outside the tumor are failing, those need to be corrected.  Identifying the CAUSE, and correcting it, restoring the body itself to homeostasis, should always be done as the primary goal.

I got an email once from a reader who found some of my articles on ozone.  He had pretty bad sinus issues, and then was diagnosed with lung cancer.  In order to breathe better, for his sinuses, JUST so that he could get a good night's sleep, he bought an ozone air purifier.

He got really "lucky" (I personally don't believe in luck!).  He placed the ozone-generating air purifier in his room in just the right place to keep the ozone below the irritation level while still saturating the room with a small amount of ozone.

After months, he accidentally cured his cancer... while he was just trying to breathe easier through his sinuses.  Imagine accidentally curing cancer! ;)

After his story, I began doing some in depth research, and found an authentic study that shows something like 0.1 - 0.3 PPM of ozone destroys lung cancer cells without harming "good" cells.   That is a VERY low level of ozone, and nobody in the field of ozone therapy would even consider that to be a therapeutic amount!

But, tracking ozone concentration would have to be done continuously (concentration is always variable based on numerous factors) AND  the equipment needed to determine exact concentrations can be expensive...  too much ozone, just like too much H2O2, can cause real problems, especially in areas of tissue damage and/or illness.

Please consider that ozone therapy, and H2O2, are both CHALLENGE therapies, what are also known as HORMESIS therapies.  They don't work by healing, they work by forcing the body to do very specific things, which stress the body, but cause highly beneficial effects.  Yes, they also have a direct effect, but the hormesis can never be dismissed, because you always have to be careful when "challenging" an ill person, and manage things with care.

If it were me, I would use a top notch ozone purifier, and keep experimenting where to put it and how high to have it running... and try to find a way to keep the concentration low, well below the point of causing any irritation.

With H2O2, the treatment method would be nebulizing it.  I have absolutely no idea the proper concentration.  To be clear, a too high concentration of ozone or H2O2 can cause serious hemorrhaging.  If this happens, and it is not in the lungs, it might be scary, but the body usually responds and it stops on its own (with no further ozone exposure).  So, erring on the side of caution, and also not RELYING on bio-oxidative therapy for a "cure" would be very wise.

Would I actually RECOMMEND it to someone?  Absolutely not.  There are way too many unknowns. 

Would I be open to trying it myself?  Absolutely.  I'm getting better and better at tuning in and listening to my body!  Plus, I already have experience with both H2O2 and ozone, so I know how my body SHOULD respond, and I'm not afraid of either one.  Remember, fear also produces a stress response, and the fear of something can actually be more detrimental, rather than healing, even if the substance is fine!

For everyone with cancer, I recommend researching very carefully Dr. Nicholas Gonzales' work with pancreatic enzymes... but you have to use a LOT of them.  Hundreds of dollars worth per month, handfuls at a time.  I've put a LOT of time into looking at this, and have corresponded with individuals who have even cured stage 4 pancreatic cancer.  Some people think that it might work with the pancreas because you are using pancreatic enzymes, but this is not the case.  There has been a smear campaign by the medical community regarding this type of therapy, but you just have to research deeper.

I don't remember off hand how much he recommends, but it has to be a very specific strength/product, as well.  Another doctor thought more powerful would be better, but all of his patients kept dying.  Gonzales realized that the co-factors were just as important, and that the strength had to be exacting.  His protocols are available online and can be found with a internet search!
------------
Change to survive.  Adapt to thrive.
Jason R. Eaton
Author of Upon a Clay Tablet
Founder of Eytons Earth
Current Project:
 Exploration:  Meditation Program