Hello

Topic: clay and prostate  (Read 2473 times)

• View Profile
clay and prostate
« on: May 25, 2021, 05:51:26 AM »
HI,
Any experience with clay and enlarged prostate/prostitis/prostate cancer?

• Change to survive then adapt to thrive!
    • View Profile
    • Earth Cures:  Simple Protocols  || Comprehensive Programs ||  In Depth Discussions
Re: clay and prostate
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2021, 09:07:52 AM »

...clay is traditionally useful for any organ disfunction and as an integrated part of a whole cancer therapy program (used as a locally applied poultice or compress if poultices are not well-tolerated).

However, from what I've seen, the most useful alternative therapy for the prostate is external medical ozone therapy... done by using pure oxygen and a medical or therapeutic grade ozone generator.
------------
Change to survive.  Adapt to thrive.
Jason R. Eaton
Author of Upon a Clay Tablet
Founder of Eytons Earth
Current Project:
 Exploration:  Meditation Program

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2021, 09:17:34 AM »
I recently found out I have elevated PSA (9.4), and did some searching and discovered that a device I already have shows much promise for treating BPH as well as Prostate Cancer - it is a Magnetic Pulser, which essentially produces a rapid series of PEMF (pulsed electro-magnetic field) pulses. I have the one from SOTA instruments.

Google on 'PEMF prostate cancer' for tons of hits and links to NIH studies and additional info.

I just started using it in earnest, so will see how it goes.

I'm also going to dig out my medical grade ozone generator and oxy tank and start some nightly rectal insufflation sessions as Jason right suggested. Ozone is powerful stuff.
--
Sometimes there actually is such a thing as a free lunch, if you know where to look.

• View Profile
    • Earth Cures:  Simple Protocols  || Comprehensive Programs ||  In Depth Discussions
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2021, 11:15:10 AM »
...I've also read some great things about using magnetic pulsing...  a lot of it seems hit and miss, but using it for the prostate makes sense.

My ozone teacher said that EVERYONE with prostate issues, who used ozone funneling or ozone bagging, restored their prostate as demonstrated by lab values.

His associate, whose work he studied, ran an ozone tent therapeutic clinic (very badly, but that is beside the point).  They easily had 10 or 15 units running daily at the same time, so one they did gain was abundant information.

Cardiovascular issues, prostate issues, specifically arterial issues, responded in an astounding way to ozone, even though they weren't using steam...  essentially, they were using ozone body bagging, but with a tent where the head popped out, with towels around the head to help slow down ozone leakage into the ambient air.  They WERE NOT even using oxygen-driven ozone, but ambient air (which is a HUGE mistake with the units they were using).

Let us know how things go!

------------
Jason R. Eaton
Founder of Eytons Earth
Current Project:

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2021, 12:48:19 PM »
Thanks for the most excellent additional info!

So, they only did funneling/bagging, not rectal (or vaginal for the ladies) insufflation?

Did they get a rough idea of how long it took for symptom resolution?

I would think for the prostate, that rectal insufflation would be even better than funneling/bagging, as it gets the ozone directly into the body right smack dab where the prostate is...
--
Sometimes there actually is such a thing as a free lunch, if you know where to look.

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2021, 02:05:25 PM »
YES.  It is an important point.  While insufflation is excellent, most of the actual ozone is used up rapidly, and will never make it ***as ozone*** to the extremities, probably not past the bloodstream (although other bio-active forms of activated oxygen might remain).

With funneling or external ozone, we think that some ozone does make it through the skin, but most is converted to organic peroxides which slowly infuse the area over a long period of time (like ozonated oil produced beneath the skin).
------------
Jason R. Eaton
Founder of Eytons Earth
Current Project: