Hello

Topic: Cold and Flu - Respiratory Virus/Viral Infections - Influenza || COVID-19  (Read 12982 times)

• Change to survive then adapt to thrive!
    • View Profile
    • Earth Cures:  Simple Protocols  || Comprehensive Programs ||  In Depth Discussions
Please note that COVID-19 can be a very dangerous condition...  sometimes, even dangerous for those who think that they are otherwise healthy.    Successful treatment will sometimes require intensive emergency medical care.  If at risk, one should always consult a competent medical doctor who is up to date with the latest information.

That said, there is nothing any doctor can or will do (standard of care and all) unless the illness progresses to a level of severity requiring emergency intervention.  That is a bad idea:  To just sit around and hope for the best.  We can do better.

Once symptoms appear, when one calls or goes to the doctor, the doctor will screen one's symptoms.  If not life threatening, the doctor will send you home promptly with the cut and paste advice of drinking plenty of fluids and resting.  So you do that, and sit around and wait.  Four or five days later, perhaps your symptoms start to get worse.  You repeat the initial action and return to the doctor or emergency room. 

Let us say that your symptoms finally warrant medical care.  At the time of this writing, the only the doctor can do is hydrate your body.  As needed, the doctor can give you oxygen.  Finally, if you deteriorate further, you'll be shipped off to the ICU, who may or may not have a bed and ventilator for you.

How about this, instead: We avoid exposure.  If we do get exposed, do enough intervention at home to keep oneself in the 80% category of those only experiencing mild symptoms.

That way, we can keep the doctors free and the hospital beds and ventilators open for those in greater need.

Everything in this thread applies to viral respiratory infections, not just COVID-19.  Natural medicine, typically, is more universal than allopathic medicine. 

All of this stuff in this thread can be done safely, and during the time period where no medical doctor is able to take any significant action.  Doctors simply do not have treatments, and they are also going to remain OVERWHELMED for quite some time during this outbreak.

EDITED 4/02/20, 8:24 am

PLEASE NOTE that a clinical trial with 40 patients in France demonstrated a 100% cure rate by using the anti-malaria drug hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin.  The study was supposedly peer reviewed, and two other international studies have confirmed the effectiveness.  SInce that time, other clinical trials have refuted the initial studies.   At least some of those studies only used the anti-malaria drug, and not the antibiotic.  There is too much conflicting information out there at this time to really know how effective, if at all, these drugs will end being.

Also, please keep in mind that the side effects for the chloroquine drugs can be extremely serious, and people have been dying while trying-- in a panic-- to self-medicate.  Please always see a properly trained medical professional whenever attempting to treat a serious medical condition with drugs.

Please note that this thread is now two pages long, and includes a lot of interesting information.  Please read the entire thread...  There is a section that gives a "concept" recommendation on what to do for prevention.  There is a section for a concept protocol on what we do the moment symptoms appear.  The rest of these topic posts provide further information on the ideas for prevention and treatment, as well as ideas that are NOT included in our concept protocols. 

The ideas NOT included in our concept protocols are explored so that we can be as thorough as possible providing information that may be useful for research purposes.

Scroll down (or click here: https://www.earthcures.org/forum/index.php/topic,35.msg495.html#msg495 ) for the example of a comprehensive "concept" protocol that is perfect for any type of acute viral condition, especially any one involving the respiratory tract...

Everyone knows (or certainly will now) that I can't stand the flu virus.  I got what I suspect was a very serious case of the flu when I was 23 years old.  It hit from out of nowhere.  I was fine in the morning, and by 2nd period (I was in school), I was in trouble.

Luckily, I was too sick to go to the emergency room, and too poor to call an ambulance.  I made my way home, where I used--for the first time since building it-- a home-made hospital grade "Brooks Bradley" oxygen nebulizer.  I started to nebulize an EIS/colloidal silver, delivering some minute silver nanoparticles and silver ions, directly into the lungs. My "home brew" was mostly ionic silver, with maybe 1-3 PPM of silver nanoparticles.

At the time, I couldn't even stand up, my O2 levels were so low.  My lungs were filled with a thick mucus, and all of my energy was spent focusing on taking each breath of air.  To this day I believe that the silver and oxygen nebulizing saved my life.  Within minutes of doing the O2 silver nebulizing, I started to feel better.  The next day I was week but felt better, and by day three I was almost back to normal.

Sometimes, what kills a person with the flu is the four hour wait sitting in the emergency room where each moment increases the amount of stress a person experiences.   Also, there really is a lack of viable treatment options presented when a person is lucky enough to finally get a hospital bed.  Furthermore, the flu really makes the respiratory tract susceptible to just about any and every pathogenic microbe.  You'll likely get the worst strain of whatever is going around; that is, unless you are the one giving it to everyone else!  And you waste every last ounce of energy getting to the clinic/hospital, and then waiting endlessly to be seen by a doctor who really doesn't have that much to offer you in the form of successful treatments. 

The whole process places a great deal of added stress on the mind and body, rather than relieving it!

None of that is necessary.

I haven't gotten the flu since I was 23.  Or I should say, every time I think I might be getting it, I hit it VERY hard and it has never developed.  After my experience at 23 years old, I put a lot of effort and energy into learning how to prevent and treat these types of infections.  Now, with over 20 years of experience, I've refined exactly how to deal with viral respiratory infections and the opportunistic infections that often occur along with the virus.

With the flu, you only have a very short window to stop it cold in its tracks.  Once you become symptomatic, millions upon millions of copies of the virus are already circulating.  My guess is that you really only have 20-45 minutes, an hour tops, from the onset of the first symptom.  After that, it is all about symptom management and supporting the body!

A quick side-note...  One of the most novel treatments I use is treating the EARS with EIS/silver and hydrogen peroxide.  In 1928,  a doctor named Richard Simmons, M.D. hypothesized that respiratory virii can enter through the ear canal, where they incubate and "migrate" to the lungs.  I read some obscure article documenting countless success stories of people using hydrogen peroxide in the ears for the flu.  Since that time, I haven't see it fail, although I never rely upon one substance to treat any condition.

Dr. Mercola even had a newsletter article about the treatment method of using hydrogen peroxide alone, but was quickly pressured to take it off of his website due to "flawed science".  Later, having seen so much success with it, he became a believer, as well.

That said, once the flu has done the inflammatory damage in the body, its often BACTERIA that you have to worry about.  Even when the body is getting a handle on the virus, the lungs are still very susceptible to bacteria infection that can cause lethal pneumonia.

The link below includes my ORIGINAL concept strategies for combating the regular flu (NOT updated, but still contains a wealth of good information).

http://www.silvermedicine.org/flu-season.html

Please keep in mind that while I have not written about it yet, I do have a comprehensive treatment ideology.  This is not just a collection of things thrown into the body as if it were a crock pot.  It is based on an ideology I've developed from over twenty years of research and experience.  The idea of an ideology is to be both comprehensive, and exacting at the same time! ...while finding a way to work WITH the body, and never against it.

Since I first started working on respiratory ailment research, and since I wrote the original flu document, I have learned a great deal of new things, especially considering the "differences" and challenges that COVID-19 presents.

That information is presented here, primarily in this thread, but also in subsequent posts/pages located below:

https://www.earthcures.org/forum/index.php/topic,35.0.html
(above) - General thread on prevention and treatment ideas.  That is THIS post that you are reading right now, including the "replies" below.

https://www.earthcures.org/forum/index.php/topic,174.0.html
(above) - Special page on Vitamin C

https://www.earthcures.org/forum/index.php/topic,172.0.html
(above) - Protect/treat the sinuses, throat, ears, lungs...

https://www.earthcures.org/forum/index.php/topic,173.0.html
(above) - What not to do, why not, and what to do instead.

https://www.earthcures.org/forum/index.php/topic,175.0.html
(above) - Scientific references for the works - Don't skip this part!

FINALLY... Please keep in mind that this information is being updated frequently.  Consider these pages living documents.  I'm always searching for where I might be wrong, and searching to find ways to do things better, easier, more effectively, more efficiently, and looking to see what I may have missed!
« Last Edit: April 02, 2020, 12:52:45 PM by Jason »
------------
Change to survive.  Adapt to thrive.
Jason R. Eaton
Author of Upon a Clay Tablet
Founder of Eytons Earth
Current Project:
 Exploration:  Meditation Program

• View Profile
    • Earth Cures:  Simple Protocols  || Comprehensive Programs ||  In Depth Discussions
Re: Cold and Flu Season
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2019, 11:58:27 AM »
(keep scrolling down for the concept protocols, this is simply a discussion post)

As far as the treatment method with silver and hydrogen peroxide, it has actually evolved quite a bit.

I've been studying the reaction of silver ions and silver particles WITH hydrogen peroxide for many years.  It isn't as simple as it looks on paper.

I used to mix a bit of H2O2 (2-4 drops of 35% in a 1 ounce dropper bottle) into EIS silver, wait a few minutes, and then use it.

However, during some experiments, I noticed that if "too much" (which is relative to the quality of the IES/Silver) hydrogen peroxide was added to EIS, the silver would first atomize the silver particles (primary reaction), and then the H2O2 would react with the silver ions, causing them to drop out of suspension and actually PLATE onto the glass container.

This means that somewhere in the reaction you have a silver ion that transforms into a silver nano particle.  You might LARGER silver particles that react with H2O2 to form smaller, more NANO silver particles, and somewhere along the long, if the process is allowed to continue with enough H2O2, the silver IONS and/or PARTICLES start to plate out on the glass/bottle, falling out of suspension to for a silver coating on the containment vessel (the glass or bottle).

For external treatments, ions and nanoparticles represent the best of two "different worlds".  You want silver ions that are nascent, not complexed with proteins or other minerals (just plain silver and H2O)...  these tend to work far better for bacteria.  Then, the nanosilver represents the world of particles, those under 20 nm (NOT jagged shaped particles that show up with some production processes)...  The nanosilver seems to work better for virii.

Considering all of this, my new method is to use a dropper bottle of DILUTED hydrogen peroxide (anywhere between 3-11% concentration) and a dropper bottle of higher PPM EIS.

First, you put one to two droppers full of silver into the ear canal, and then you add about 1 dropper full of hydrogen peroxide (remember, diluted!).

Let all of the reactions occur in-ear.  Let sit for about ten minutes to fifteen minutes per ear per treatment!  Simply lay down on one side and fill the ear canal up as directed.  The more "bubbling" that you hear, the more it is needed.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2020, 12:59:25 PM by Jason »
------------
Jason R. Eaton
Founder of Eytons Earth
Current Project:

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2019, 05:20:53 PM »
I've used H202 for years in my ears.  Sometimes just for a tune up or if the inner ear itches but especially if I feel something coming on.  I didn't think to mix it with CS. Good share. Would it be an over kill to add in a drop of diluted iodine?   I believe that the entry points for viruses/germs in head can be ears, nose, mouth, eyes. I have also tweaked my Fire cider recipe to start taking in end of Nov through March.  Takes 6wks to marinate it but keeps forever in refrig. I love the taste and figure its got to help somewhere along the line. 

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2019, 05:38:13 PM »
I would use the iodine after you are done with the H2O2/silver.  There are oxidation reactions that occur between iodine and hydrogen peroxide.  I'm not sure how significant the reaction would be.  It would at the very least use up some of the H2O2.

Once the ear is drained, and the bubbling subsides (if any), you could then drop some diluted iodine in.
------------
Jason R. Eaton
Founder of Eytons Earth
Current Project:

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2020, 04:11:17 PM »
...with all of this renewed "interest" in flu-like virii with the recent breakout of a Corona virus in China, I also would like to add that I am extremely glad to have medical ozone therapy equipment!

Ozone saunas as a preventative, and ozone rectal insufflations for acute treatments, may turn out to be the most effective treatment for COVID-19.

NOTE:  Here, I am assuming that if you have ozone equipment, you know how to use it!  For example, it is counter productive do the ozone therapy while at the same time doing antioxidant therapy (like vitamin C).  Do them at opposite times.  Allow for at least an hour after doing ozone before "mopping up" with things like vitamin C therapy!

Also, nebulizing EIS/colloidal silver may be the 2nd best treatment.

Combined, you can hit the lungs from within the body (through the bloodstream via ozone), and without (from nebulizing through the airways to deliver bio-active substances directly into the lung tissue).

See elsewhere in this thread, and be sure to check the scientific reference page.  Dr. Rowen is doing excellent work with ozone and COVID-19 patients.

I wanted to mention a few more things about nebulizing with silver.

From our experience with past viral respiratory conditions...  If you don't hit it hard and fast, then the best one can do is manage symptoms and improve the outcome.

If silver doesn't take care of the initial "assault", we don't stop using it.  The secondary benefit is preventing other pathogenic organisms from causing things like pneumonia, which is the biggest killer for the "regular" flu.

Silver also helps with tissue repair.  Anyone who has ever sprayed silver on a fresh burn can attest to its fantastic ability.  It can speed tissue healing by as much as 300%.

As well as helping with healing tissue, it also exhibits anti-inflammatory activity.

Fibrosis seems to be one of the biggest issue with COVID-19, which impairs O2 uptake.

Remember, that a hospital can basically only do two things:  1. Rehydrate you and 2.  Put you on oxygen and then a ventilator if your lungs begin to fail.

If prepared, you can do MUCH more to support your health at home...  especially since REST and NO STRESS is an important part of healing... sitting for four hours in an emergency waiting room exposed to EVERYTHING ELSE is not a no-stress, pro-rest experience!

You can find images of hospitals/clinics in the 1918 Influenza epidemic where nurses moved hospital beds OUTSIDE so that suffering individuals were exposed to sunlight and fresh air.

Even from just a psychological standpoint, the last place you really want to be-- if avoidable-- is a dark, ominous hospital room where all of the staff is so stressed out that the only palatable energy is cold, greasy fear or a chasm of desperation.

Remember that heart and mind coherence has been proven to boost immune system function by magnitudes.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2020, 05:35:22 PM by Jason »
------------
Jason R. Eaton
Founder of Eytons Earth
Current Project:

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2020, 05:31:58 PM »
I used CS in my nebulizer on my cats occasionally, thanks for the reminder.   I have a counter top ozone machine but only for cleaning food and drinking.  I watched a good YT video just posted by Dr Berg.  Excellent information concerning the corona virus.  Incubation is 2-5 days, if you have it can shed it before symptoms appear, you can catch it 5 - 7' away from someone, the virus can live up to 5 days on a surface, no meds for a fix only supportive care, can be caught in any body orifice.  Of course the preventive measures... stay home, don't get in any enclosed spaces.. bus, train, plane, even car/taxi. Wear a mask and also wrap around safety type glasses which I thought was an excellent idea.  Stay away from hospitals.  Lets hope this virus doesn't get out of hand. 

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2020, 01:08:54 PM »
Ok, so here are the concept protocols for prevention and then treatment.   By "concept protocols", I mean that this isn't a prescription or even a suggestion for anyone to do anything.  It is what we are doing, and we feel that perhaps one may find a few things of interest for individuals to research further.  Let this be the START of research efforts, not the end!

Dr. Myhill has pioneered an excellent preventative protocol that involves using a ceramic salt pipe spiked with the appropriate amount of Lugol's iodine, for prevention.  As well as strongly recommending this practice, we have a dedicated page for this:

https://www.earthcures.org/forum/index.php/topic,172.0.html - How to take care of sinuses (the virus usually FIRST attaches to mucus membranes in the nasal cavity), throat, lungs and nose.  People are thusfar reporting EXCELLENT benefits of using the ceramic salt pipe protocol.

Daily, 2 grams of (preferably liposomal) vitamin C to 5 grams of vitamin C daily for maintenance.  You'll see a lot of repetition and discussion about Vit C.

NOTE (see info later in this thread):  Using LIPOSOMAL Vitamin C may give a person a method of overcoming the one hour per gram limit.  No matter how much a person can "tolerate" or take "regular", water soluble vitamin C, the body can only absorb one gram per hour.  Any excess consumed helps to flush out the digestive tract. 

There is a case to made that a person may be able to easily tolerate two grams of liposomal vitamin C every thirty minutes (hence, 4 grams in an hour).  We've actually updated this post to include research that states that the body can tolerate up to 100 grams of liposomal vitamin C.

Read about how the Chinese Government now officially recommends vitamin C therapy both for prevention and treatment of COVID-19:
 www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/shanghai-government-officially-recommends-vitamin-c-covid-19.2

We now have a separate topic thread for Vitamin C and COVID-19:  https://www.earthcures.org/forum/index.php/topic,174.0.html

Vitamin D is ****critically important**** for preventative care, for both the flu and for COVID-19.  Supplement ranges would be anywhere between 1,000 units and 10,000 units.  We recommend D3 with K2.  Please see our new dedicated page on Vitamin D:

https://www.earthcures.org/forum/index.php/topic,188.msg577.html#msg577

Getting tested is the best way to determine how much D to supplement with!

We needed to add in that people should also be sure that they are getting adequate amounts of magnesium.  A proper mineral supplement should have the proper amount of magnesium, but many people are magnesium deficient, and may require more.  See this link for information on how magnesium protects the body from virii and cytotoxicity:  https://www.readcube.com/articles/10.1038/nri3501

A full macro mineral supplement which includes things like zinc and selenium (at standard recommended doses).  Zinc lozenges can also be used, just don't overdose on the zinc.  Zinc is one of the best defenses against viral infections.

A macro mineral formula is easy to select/find.  It can even be a simple run of the mill off the shelf mineral supplement.  For trace minerals, it's great to use things fulvic/humic acid, nine times roasted bamboo salt, a bit of edible clay, etc...  but again, getting fancy isn't necessary.

2 capsules of olive leaf extract with meals (2-3 TD)...  with 500 to 750 mg capsules.  EastPark Research is the highest quality manufacturer, with a patented extraction process.  It is expensive.  I keep a normal run of the mill olive leaf extract to use regularly, and save the Eastpark Research product for situations where I believe I've been exposed, or for when I experience symptoms.

During any situation where I think I've been exposed or am at risk for any illness, we take One ounce of EIS/colloidal silver twice daily, orally - It is best to hold it under the tongue and allow it to mix with saliva (rich with metalloproteins that protect things like silver ions) for a few minutes before swallowing.

See the section below on how to use silver for the acute phase of any respiratory infection.

NOTE:  Silver can slowly build up in the body over time.  Even with properly made, safe, EIS formulations, you run the risk of developing argyria after 20-30 years of daily use.  This is why we don't use it as a general/regular use supplement.  But, even taking one ounce of a high quality EIS product, daily, for 30 years will likely pose NO increased risk for argyria.  There is no need to fear using quality silver for acute illnesses.  For example, I have been using it as needed for about 22 years now. The only permanent side effect has been an immense amount of gratitude.  We just need to use some common sense!

We always drink plenty of great, clean water and get plenty of rest, and manage all stress!  Balance hydration and electrolytes as a first priority!  If this is not in place, then nothing else matters!

Simple things help:  We keep inflammation low with diet and exercise.  There are awesome Qi Gong routines out there, some even for strengthening lungs.  Walk daily.  If you have access to fresh air and sunlight, enjoy it!  We eat low dairy.  We eat low sugar.  We eat a low amount of simple carbs, but not always! We eat an appropriate amount of animal protein (based on the clinical science of Dr. Terry Wahls, a functional medicine medical doctor).

As far as diet is concerned, eating habits are critically important to gut health, and gut health is critically important to how the immune system functions.  An abundance of the right amount of fiber will greatly mitigate the risk of having a cytokine storm with COVID-19.  In fact, the ACE2 receptors that the coronavirus latches on too exist in abundance in two places:  The lungs, and the gut.  Diarrhea is actually often one of the very first symptoms of COVID-19.

As far as immune system function goes, the microorganisms of the gut -- of the microbiome-- digest the fiberous food that you've eaten, and produce and release short chain fatty acids.  These same fatty acids are found IN THE LUNGS where they help marshal CD8 T cells, which are the exact cells you want present to help fight infections!

Above, "edible clay" is listed as a potential trace mineral supplement.  But now that we're examining gut function and the immune system, clay is well known to vastly improve gut function, as a true homeostatic substance.  As an actual food, a person can even simply take 1/4 tsp of clay in a bit of water during or after meal time.

To be clear, it doesn't take much clay at all to aid in general digestive system health!

Finally, considering the extraordinary value of raw vegetation for gut health, Dr. Wahls recommends between 6 and 9 total cups daily of a specific, but wide variety of fiber-rich foods.  However, we know that there are individuals that have too much digestive system damage to tolerate raw vegetables, some even cooked vegetables.

Physiological dose of Melatonin:  0.2 milligram to 0.5 milligram per day - Taken 2-3 hours after the last meal, and before bed.  This is more important then it may sound!  Don't worry about the "physiological dose", you can take the daily recommended amount as a supplement at night.

Irrigate the sinuses daily with a sinus irrigation system or Neti Pot.  Ideally, this should be done once one is home for the rest of the day (afternoon/evening).  After 30 minutes or so, use a sea salt inhaler with iodine added (3-5 drops).  Take in about ten to fifteen sniffs/breaths to coat the nasal passageways with iodine.

You can use the sea salt inhaler with iodine several times per day to protect the nasal passageways with iodine.  There are many different ceramic inhalers for sale at places like Amazon.

SPECIAL NOTE:    Use iodine only as directed by Dr. Sarah Myhill's protocol/instructions (give here).  You do NOT want to use iodine in a nebulizer, or do anything to get ***too much*** iodine into the lungs.  At higher concentrations, it first becomes an irritant, and then it becomes dangerous.  Used as directed, it is very safe and effective.  Also, be certain that you are not allergic to iodine before using it!

To repeat once again, we now have a whole thread on the sinuses, throat, ears and lungs:

https://www.earthcures.org/forum/index.php/topic,172.0.html

Again, an ounce of protection... and the secret to most acute illnesses is prevention, plus immediate, swift, action when symptoms first appear!

Be prepared, and it is wise to already be familiar with how your body responds to everything... before you get ill!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The MOMENT one notices symptoms, we always act aggressively.  Experience helps, and already being familiar with the substances to use and the treatment methods.  It's so much easier to act swiftly if you aren't fearful and doubtful of the treatments and therapies one plans o n using!

As SOON as one feels a tickling in the throat-- or irritation-- it is good to treat the sinuses as documented, but more importantly, we gargle often with a diluted 10% betadine solution.  Betadine should be available at any drug store.  Simply dilute it, one part Betadine to 20 parts distilled water or EIS/colloidal silver.

When the "flu" (or any similar virus) hits and becomes symptomatic, a person usually only has a very, very short window of opportunity to avoid the illness.  Please keep in mind that when a person first starts experiencing symptoms with systemic viral infections, millions of copies of the virii are in the process of replicating at an exponential rate.  Even if you deactivated each copy of the virus, the body is still going to have to do a bunch of clean up work.

This is ***new*** information and may be critically important.  According to one doctor from China, based on autopsies conducted on those who have died from the disease... COVID-19 produces a very thick and sticky mucus that actually begins to solidify.  This would explain the dry cough.  The body knows that mucus is being produced, but it is not capable of expelling it.  The doctor stated that once a person is hospitalized, the doctors can break this mucus down, but it takes them three or four days... that is three or four days that 20% of the ill may not have!

This means that immediately at the onset of any respiratory symptoms, an anti-mucus protocol needs to be put in place.  I can't stress enough how life saving and valuable Seaprose-S (SEAXYM time release with the proper co-factors) is. It needs to be maintained for at least two weeks.

The most potent is our "Hot Shot Brain Fog Slayer". 

There is a tutorial available:  https://www.earthcures.org/hot-shot-juice.php

Note that this may be too powerful for some people!  Some people may only be able to keep the formulation in the mouth, and then spit it out.... if it causes explusion/purging, coughing, etc. there is no NEED to swallow it.  It is better to swallow it, but only after 3-5 minutes. 

This formula requires juicing experience, including how to safely handle and store perishable juices.  Of course, an industrious/creative individual can look at the ingredients and adapt.  For example, a garlic tincture can be used in place of garlic juice... Just keep in mind that the tinctures are not nearly as effective as the juices.

In this situation, what we are looking for is for the formula to act as a catalyst which spurs the body into action.  It is like a wake up call.  It should... either quickly, within seconds, or more slowly, within 20 minutes...  cause the body to expel mucus, increase circulation, and even increase tissue oxygenation.

Whatever a person does, it needs to be effective for that person.  Get the lungs clear early, and keep them clear.  Drink warm liquids, hydrate, hydrate hydrate.  Remember, that dry cough likely indicates an emerging and serious problem with mucus that person may not even think is present!

Moving on:

The body should ****already**** be well adapted to olive leaf extract, so when a person needs it, one can take larger doses without fungal die off.

As soon as symptoms appear, take 3-5 capsules of olive leaf extract, 4-6 times daily.  Essentially, a person should be dosing very close to tolerance levels.  This has been my personal strategy, and I haven't gotten the flu in 20-25 years or so.  I feel something coming on, I hit it with OLE, and it never develops into anything.

As soon as a fever appears, with any virus that affects the lungs, a person should nebulize EIS/colloidal silver (please don't use high ppm silver compounds!!!) as much as hourly during the acute phase.  Sometimes, I might even nebulize for five minutes every half hour.  The best type of product would be an EIS made up predominantly with silver ions, 20-23 PPM... and mix into that, RIGHT before nebulizing, about 5 PPM of silver nanoparticles, ideally in the 2 nm range (but no larger than 20 nm).  Doing this "mix" can result in doubling the effectiveness of the therapy (see the science about silver ions and nanoparticles referenced below).

See the information posted later about the importance of irrigating the sinus cavities with a saline (salt) solution.  We even suggest considering the use of salt with baby shampoo, to irrigate the sinuses.  The baby shampoo quickly breaks down any biofilm in the sinus cavities.

A person should perpetually flush the system with an electrolyte-rich, clean drinking water.  Even just a splash of lemon juice in each eight ounce glass of water.

Get the basic, core protocol down and working before making additions, as each addition can pose potential issues for some people!

More herbs can be used if desired, such as one capsule of oregano oil (with food), or such as elderberry syrup or tea.  One doesn't want to make a person sick with herbs and compound the issues.  OLE is my go to because of the vast amount of evidence and experience with these types of conditions.

One of the methods I strongly suggest considering:  Steam Vapor Inhalation Therapy, with herbal oils.  One can use  the famous Thieves Oil in vapor form (breathing steam therapy) along with Wormwood (Artemis) added, two to three times a day, or any blend of essential oils known for lung health and/or with anti-viral properties.  To do this is quite simple.  Boil a pot of water, and while it is boiling, put 3-5 drops of essential oils into the boiling water, and then inhale the enriched steam.  Please be smart and use a common sense approach!

Garlic and cayenne are also excellent, but again, only with individuals that have already adjusted the body to their use.

Take one vial (orders always come with a nice dosage vial) of nine times roasted purple bamboo salt per day.  This is done by dissolving a small amount of salt crystals on the tongue, throughout the day.  I consider  nine times roasted bamboo salt to be among the top five supplements I use on a regular basis.  It is sulfur rich, requires no digestion, is pre-ionized, and alkaline... an amazing antioxidant that benefits one's health on so many different levels.

In serious, acute cases, do a therapeutic clay gel pack on the forehead.  Remove in 45 minutes, notice changes in texture and smell.  This is more of an Ayurvedic method of treatment.  Repeat, ESPECIALLY when/if the clay pack smells bad.  Keep applying until the person shifts from being in distress to peaceful/resting.

Lastly,  you can do further modifications of all of that drinking water one MUST be drinking when ill.   For example, you can make/use molecular hydrogen water.

UPDATED:  Now, even Dr. Mercola and Dr. Klinghardt are recommending medical ozone therapy to treat COVID-19, based most likely on the reported success stories of Dr. Rowen.

While ozone rectal insufflation 2-3 times daily while acute is by far the best method, drops of H2O2 can be added to drinking water.  Look up one of the thousands of dosage charts out there depending on the strength of H2O2 that a person is using, but make sure to dose WITHOUT compounding the illness with brand new and unrelated detox reactions.  For me personally, I would easily do 6-11 drops of 35% H2O2 in each glass of water without experiencing anything but wonderful things.

H2O2 is a great choice, but really only for those who know their tolerance levels.  The science of using ozone is exacting, and the clinical research has been done (mostly in Germany/Europe) to establish ideal dosage levels.  Because of this, researchers know the exact concentration and amounts to use both safely AND effectively.  Since H2O2 therapy has always been controversial according to mainstream medicine, there has not been enough clinical research done.  Users are on their own to figure out dosing to find the ideal treatment.

Ozone therapy should be the primary bio-oxidative therapy chosen, if at all possible!  You can almost get the same results as IV use, and without damaging the veins.  We think that rectal insufflations, done every 3-4 hours, 3 to 4 times daily, will have the greatest impact on COVID-19.

That said, if you combine ozone rectal insufflation therapy WITH nebulizing EIS/silver having cleared any mucus out of the lungs, you can successfully direct treatment from within the body (blood stream), and from "without" (the airways), in effect reaching both sides of the lungs.

healthimpactnews.com/2020/dr-rowen-ozone-reverses-critically-ill-covid-patients-in-china-and-very-rapidly/

Troves of books have been written about the value of oxygen-based therapies.   I won't go deeply into them, but I will say activated oxygen's effect on the immune system as a whole is as equally valuable as is the direct "killing power" of the activated oxygen.

NOTE:  Here, I am assuming that if you have ozone equipment, you know how to use it!  For example, it is counter productive do the ozone therapy while at the same time doing antioxidant therapy (like vitamin C).  Do them at opposite times.  Allow for at least an hour after doing ozone before "mopping up" with things like vitamin C therapy!

Now, a person should already have experience with all of this stuff.  The time to learn about them, and how they react with a person's body, is long BEFORE getting an illness.  If not, the best a person can do is prioritize, get the basics down, then learn and grow from there.

Keep in mind that hospitals are almost useless for these acute viral conditions.  The only thing they can really do is run a hydration IV and treat symptoms.  The biggest thing they have:  Ventilators and pure oxygen.

The idea is to NOT let your lungs get compromised enough to need emergency attention, and stay hydrated as a priority.

Read the other information above and below (silver, h2o2 and the ears, etc.), and check out the link(s).  I'm always posting updates as I learn more.

Lastly, I will state that one of my teachers, when getting the flu, would use a tabletop ozonator, attach it to the shower head with a rubber band, and take nice long showers with ozone-infused steam... using ONLY very low concentrations of ozone.  He swore by it, I haven't seen enough evidence of efficacy compared to other methods, but why not? (if you are NOT ozone-sensitive, some people have very low tolerances).  If you have unit, put it to use.  I used to love taking ozonated clay baths three or four times weekly

Above all, do no harm and be wise!

The scientific references and outside links have been moved to a separate topic:

https://www.earthcures.org/forum/index.php/topic,175.0.html
« Last Edit: May 04, 2020, 12:32:59 PM by Jason »
------------
Jason R. Eaton
Founder of Eytons Earth
Current Project:

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2020, 02:57:52 PM »
Here is the first statistically significant data out of China via the WHO:

..15% requiring long term O2 support, so glad I have my oxygen concentrator, although I don't think I'll be needing it.

20% of those infected required hospital medical attention for a few weeks.

Fatality rate, higher than expected, at 3.4%.  NOTE:  This has since been revised to be as low as 0.7%, which is a huge difference.

One surprising thing: Surface to surface contact is the highest form of transmission, which means that if people washed hands and kept surfaces clean, we'd all be way better off.

https://www.reddit.com/r/China_Flu/comments/fbt49e/the_who_sent_25_international_experts_to_china/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share
« Last Edit: March 16, 2020, 06:19:14 PM by Jason »
------------
Jason R. Eaton
Founder of Eytons Earth
Current Project:

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2020, 06:46:38 PM »
Here is a really interesting paper by Stephen Harrod Buhner on the COVID-17 virus, and how to use herbology to help protect against it:

https://www.stephenharrodbuhner.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/coronavirus.txt.pdf
------------
Jason R. Eaton
Founder of Eytons Earth
Current Project:

• View Profile
Re: Sodium Bicarbonate to Shift pH - Sars-CoV-2 susceptible to pH 8+
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2020, 11:59:04 AM »
...there is also a case to be made for adding sodium bicarbonate into the EIS/CS for nebulization, to shift what otherwise would be a very pH neutral substance, into an alkaline solution.  The sodium bicarbonate should not interfere with the EIS at all.

Nebulizing sodium bicarbonate is known to be safe, and can certainly help with inflammation.   It has been proven to safely shift the bio-terrain of the "airway" to an alkaline state, and this has been shown to NOT adversely effect the lungs or blood (~an 8% solution).

While patents exist exploring the use sodium bicarbonate to treat influenza, the avian flu, etc., I don't see any real evidence that works. In theory, it should help.  This won't likely make it into my concept treatment protocol idea, but it is worth making a note, since it is simple, safe, and easy to include...  See the below scientific references:

The effect of sodium bicarbonate on the airway:

https://erj.ersjournals.com/content/40/Suppl_56/P2143

Patent on the use of sodium bicarbonate in nebulizers for the treatment of virii:

https://patents.google.com/patent/US20080000473A1/en

Alternative health publication exploring the use of sodium bicarbonate and magnesium for flu, especially using it in-lungs to combat advanced/dangerous inflammation:

http://hbnshow.com/moreinfo/swine_flu_treatments.pdf

UDPATE 4/7/2020:

I'm returning back to this idea since it's been bouncing around in brain every so often.  Further research has uncovered more evidence of Sars-CoV-2's susceptibility to pH spikes in a bioterrain that should not be harmed by it.

Now, it is difficult to change the pH of blood, organs and/or complete systems in the body.  I have written a book outlining the science and practice of managing chronioc pH conditions in the body, and even with aggressive therapy, there are zero net changes in blood pH, and only extremely short changes in things like stomach pH, and certainly no changes in any organ pH...

...it is all about restoring the body's alkaline mineral reserves and managing the pH of soft tissues, and extra-cellular bioterrain.

HOWEVER, with the lungs we are looking at something different.

Mark may be right, it may be very easy to temporarily shift the pH of this bioterrain to above 8.0.  Some people us Sodium Bicarbonate in their EIS/Silver formulation, anyway.

This, I think, is worth looking into since there really is not "down side"!

Here the next reference I stumbled upon this morning:

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41422-020-0305-x
« Last Edit: April 07, 2020, 06:03:09 PM by Jason »
------------
Jason R. Eaton
Founder of Eytons Earth
Current Project:

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2020, 06:55:13 PM »
...there is a case to be made for irrigating the sinuses daily, as well,  as a preventative measure when dealing with a respiratory virus outbreak:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-03-08/coronavirus-nears-fatal-tipping-point-when-lungs-are-inflamed

There's another thread in the "infections" forum about using sea salt and baby shampoo for sinus irrigation.  It is a VERY effective modality!

Dr. Myhill swears by using a SALT PIPE and iodine.  What she does is add 3-5 drops of iodine directly into the salt pipe and swirl for a bit.  She then has her patients inhale the iodine-rich salt ion air through the nose.  One should be able to smell the iodine upon inhalation.  This coast the nasal passageways with iodine, which will kill on contact any pathogenic substance. 

What a great idea to do after sinus irrigation, and/or after EIS/CS nebulization.  NOTE:  Do not take iodine directly into the lungs, and do not overuse...  Just sniff the salt pipe ten to fifteen times and be done.

Also, a 1:20 dilution of 10% Betadine should be gargled the moment one feels anything in the throat area!  Why not dilute the betadine with EIS/colloidal silver, rather than distilled water, if you have extra.

NOTE:  We now have a separate topic thread dealing with taking care of the sinuses, ears, throat, and lungs:  https://www.earthcures.org/forum/index.php/topic,172.0.html
« Last Edit: March 29, 2020, 02:41:53 PM by Jason »
------------
Jason R. Eaton
Founder of Eytons Earth
Current Project:

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2020, 10:59:59 AM »
***Cytokine Storm Information***

There is a lot of information circulating about the very lethal cytokine storm, which happens when someone becomes septic, and the body concludes that the infection is lethal.  The immune system goes haywire.

When this occurs, it is important to STOP the use of any immune system stimulates.  This includes, but is not limited to, Elderberry.

It does *****not***** include stopping EIS/Silver.

There are authorities out there recommending not using Elderberry at all.  That certainly is an option, but then you would also not want to use other immune system stimulants.

It is a far better strategy to avoid sepsis completely, and avoid any chance of a cytokine storm.

Here's a good introductory article on the topic, but it doesn't deal with natural medicine... except for a mention that polyphenols and antioxidants can help:

https://www.nature.com/articles/cmi201574

Remember that dehydration and electrolyte imbalance is the absolute first thing to deal with, and long before symptoms get out of hand.

I personally really like using things like lemon water, because it alkalizes while helping liver function (cleansing); plus it is low on the glycemic index (very little sugar, but it has a bit for helping with electrolytes).  Of course, there are people who are citrus intolerant.

It's good to say again that elderberry is not "special".  It's just powerful.  Herbs aren't the biggest offenders.  "Medical advise" is to also cease any type of steroids specifically for COVID-19 in the event of a cytokine storm, while others suggest that steriods should help.  One would have to go with personal medical advice here, hopefully any doctors "on the ground" would be up to speed on what is actually helping/hurting.

The idea is to stop stimulating the immune system if someone becomes septic, and then start trying to support it.

Elisa Song, MD, has some GREAT suggestions for dealing with/preventing cytokine storms.  BTW, this link came via Dr. Terry Wahls, who is an amazing research and functional (science based) medical doctor specializing in those with immune system challenges...

Disclaimer, I have not used these herbs/substances to deal with a cytokine storm, but also note what she DOES say about Elderberry (examine the references carefully)!

https://healthykidshappykids.com/2020/02/27/coronavirus-covid-19/

I normally wouldn't use herbs and substances that I'm not familiar with during an emergency situation, but this might be an exception for those care givers taking care of the highest at risk for a lethal infection.

Also, vitamin C is believed to GREATLY minimize the risk of a cytokine storm (see the vitamin C page with referenced link).  This is another reason why the 3-5 grams of vitamin C maintenance is important, as well as high dose vitamin C therapy in the event of any acute viral illness.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2020, 02:43:46 PM by Jason »
------------
Jason R. Eaton
Founder of Eytons Earth
Current Project:

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2020, 02:50:26 PM »
PLEASE NOTE:  Some "authorities" have put quite a bit of resources into this treatment method to DEBUNK it, and discourage it.  However, if you reference the TCM link in this thread, the medical doctor diagnosed the condition of COVID-19 as:  "Cool, wet lungs".  I know of medical doctors in Germany that use heat shock therapy to help with Lyme related co-infections (dangerously hot therapy).

Will this "heat" method work with COVID-19?  I do not know.

Heat can be a very valuable tool with COVID-19, but there may be better ways to approach it.  See the thread "What not to do and why not.  What TO do instead and why:  https://www.earthcures.org/forum/index.php/topic,173.0.html

According to the research below (read the transcripts which provides supporting data from The Journal of Virology among others), heat is a significant vulnerability to the coronavirus.  It actually makes perfect sense, but I have not done the science nor have I experienced this working.

https://future-world.com/mcatalog/stop-covid-19-now/

Usually, with any illness, one can find very simple and highly effective methods to successfully treat the condition.

For sore throats, Benadine and silver work excellent.  Gargle with a 10% Betadine solution, diluted in water 1:20.  Simple.  Effective.  Fast.

For sinus infections, even the toughest ones...sinus irrigation is amazingly effective, when made with baby shampoo, a touch of water soluble iodine, and sea salt.

For ears, colloidal silver and hydrogen peroxide.

For stomach illness, a great edible clay colloid.

For Buruli:  Clay poultices.

The trick is simply finding the right vulnerability to exploit in a safe and effective manner.

Here is a quote from the presentation (link is above):

"Breathing deeply for just 20 minutes in a hot sauna will kill a high percentage of any virus that happens to be invading the upper respiratory system. Most people experience a feeling of almost immediate relief. However, because some individual virions, that’s the term for individual virus cells, may be temporarily shielded from the direct inflow of hot air by natural obstacles within the sinuses, a few of them might manage to survive and later reproduce – allowing the infection to continue.

Fortunately, the mucosal layer that covers the inside of sinuses doesn’t remain stationary. It is constantly forced along by the gentle wave motion of tiny hair-like cilia growing from the sinus walls, that slowly push this mucus coating, along with any microbes that may trapped within it, backward and then down the throat, to be eventually destroyed by the acid in the stomach. This slow movement will gradually expose any lingering virions that may have been temporarily protected. Then, by subjecting sinuses to a second or even a third wave of hot air, from a later sauna visit, it is possible to effectively kill any remaining virus – permanently ending the infection.

Though a few types of coronavirus, such as the two SARS coronaviruses appear to be able to survive within the lungs of a very small percentage of patients, the initial infection always starts in the sinuses and usually lingers there for two days to two weeks, before progressing further. And, it is within the sinuses that the invading virus is most easily defeated.
Just 20 minutes, in a dry sauna, at or above 60° C. (140° F.), is enough to kill most of the coronavirus within a patient’s sinuses. Note that typical sauna temperatures are often even higher than this.
Next, cooling off for 40 minutes, allows body temperature and heart rate to return to normal.

Finally, continuing with just two more of these cycles of 20 minutes of heating, then 40 minutes of cooling, should kill any remaining coronavirus. Once the virus is gone, symptoms also quickly disappear."

FURTHERMORE, however, studies have been done that show that the temperature required to kill coronavirus is about 133 F, and requires exposure time measured in MINUTES rather than seconds!  People think that the SAUNA temperature needs to be 133 - 140 F, and this is NOT true.  The MEMBRANES/tissue treated need to reach these temperatures, and these temperatures need to be sustained for several minutes!

I question whether this all can be done both safely and effectively.

The best no-risk heat treatment combines TARGETED dry heat with therapeutic clay:  The device is called a TDP Mineral Heat lamp.  TDP mineral heat lamps have been studied in China for serious conditions such as tuberculosis, and a host of other respiratory conditions.  This is a heat therapy (infrared spectrum), and a frequency therapy (the infrared is "beamed" through a special black therapeutic clay before it reaches the body) that is done WITHOUT using potentially "harmful" EMFs.

It makes more sense to flush everything out of the sinuses (see thread on sinus irrigation and using salt and iodine), and use a targeted heat therapy method on the chest (the best being a infrared lamp known as a TDP Clay Mineral Heat Lamp).
« Last Edit: March 29, 2020, 02:51:02 PM by Jason »
------------
Jason R. Eaton
Founder of Eytons Earth
Current Project:

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2020, 10:37:23 PM »
Here is an interview conducted by Dr. Terry Wahls, MD.

Luigi is at the epicenter of the current COVID-17pandemic in Italy, and gives a first hand account of what is happening.  He has medical training (a dentist), and has a good handle on the situation.

Things to note:

It is not just the elderly dying and getting very sick.  People Luigi knows who are in their 40s, 50s and 60s are getting EXTREMELY ill from the virus.  Although a steady 80% of the people infected only have milder symptoms, the mortality rate in Italy is much, much higher:  10% of those infected are dying.  That is a stark contrast to the ~0.7% who have been dying in S. Korea. 

The difference is how the two countries handled the outbreak.  Italy took way too long to start shutting down, isolating, and practicing social distancing.

It is critical that people start taking this thing seriously. 

[
------------
Jason R. Eaton
Founder of Eytons Earth
Current Project:

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2020, 10:20:42 AM »
The Case for Liposomal Vitamin C

We are all well aware of the benefits of the administration of Vitamin C intravenously.  While it does take time, it is easy to administer 16+ grams of vitamin C directly into the bloodstream.

Dr. Myhill and others recommend taking standard vitamin C to tolerance during any acute infectious illness.  And, while the body will be able to tolerate greater amounts of vitamin C, double blind clinical research has shown that you cannot absorb, into the bloodstream, anywhere near enough vitamin C compared to IV administration.

In fact, the body can only utilize about one gram of vitamin C per hour.  Any excess vitamin C works in the digestive tract.  There is still benefit to taking the maximum possible dose to help flush the system.

That said, definitive research has shown that administering liposomal vitamin C orally is much superior to using any standard vitamin C.  You can almost (but not quite) reach the same blood serum levels as with IV administration.

The following study was done via the administration of 4 grams of liposomal vitamin C per hour.  If the researchers have successfully tested the cap (I'm not sure if 4 grams is the magic number or not), this means that the body's active metabolism can utilize four times as much liposomal vitamin C orally... as compared to any other water soluble ascorbate!

This means that it is very feasible to get 16 grams of vitamin C working in the body.  In fact, if a person is able to dose 4 grams of liposomal vitamin C each hour, it would be relatively easy to double that, and get 32 grams into the body during an eight hour treatment period.

Bottom line, which method is superior?  IV administration, hands down.  However, liposomal administration is a close second, and that's great news for those who want to explore high dose vitamin C therapy at home to help combat illness.

UPDATED NOTE:  Based on new information, liposomal vitamin C may be just as effective as vitamin C IV therapy.  We now have a dedicated page to Vitamin C.  Be sure to check it out for references and updated info:

https://www.earthcures.org/forum/index.php/topic,174.0.html

Astute researchers may even be able to explore using a combinational approach:  Using liposomal vitamin C to hit target dosage levels, and standard vitamin C to hit that maximum tolerance to vitamin C.

This experiment would be to first establish the daily dosage of vitamin C in liposomal form.  Then, the idea would be to administer "regular" vitamin C at increased dosage levels in order to find the "ceiling" dose, which results in loose stools.

Or, conversely, first establish the maximum daily dose of water soluble vitamin C, and then see how much liposomal vitamin C can be stacked on top of that (if any).

Remember that it is not possible to overdose on normal vitamin C.  The body just flushes the excess out.

Based on all of the emerging information, why would someone want to do a combinational approach, aside from curiosity?  The biggest reason would be to save money.  The best approach is to get the maximum desired dosage via water soluble ascorbic acid, and then improve blood serum levels by adding additional liposomal vitamin C each hour.

See the page on Vitamin C, and the linked reference.  The doctors seem to be getting great results without having to max their patients out on vitamin C.

It's probably best to stick with what research has shown... either use regular vitamin C, and establish the maximum dose, and administer that maximum dose daily... or, dose with 4 grams of liposomal vitamin C per hour, to tolerance.

The link below is to research comparing blood serum levels and other useful data, derived from testing IV, liposomal, and water soluble ascorbates.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4915787/

Either way, amazing, highly accomplished medical doctors such as Dr. Myhill, Dr. Terry Wahls, even Dr. Mercola, all highly recommend using vitamin C for any viral condition!
« Last Edit: March 29, 2020, 02:57:21 PM by Jason »
------------
Jason R. Eaton
Founder of Eytons Earth
Current Project: