Hello

Topic: Cold and Flu - Respiratory Virus/Viral Infections - Influenza || COVID-19  (Read 9676 times)

• Change to survive then adapt to thrive!
    • View Profile
    • Earth Cures:  Simple Protocols  || Comprehensive Programs ||  In Depth Discussions
Re: Cold and Flu Season
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2020, 10:25:29 PM »
Are you interested in a detailed analysis of the progression of COVID-19?

This article/report is excellent:

https://www.evolutamente.it/covid-19-pneumonia-inflammasomes-the-melatonin-connection/

...this is an amazing, in depth look of the COVID-19 illness, including a technical examination of symptom progression and mortality rates.

This includes an ****extremely**** important discovery that links melatonin levels to infectability as well as the progression of the illness.

It turns out that melatonin may be critically important both to the prevention and treatment of COVID-19 infections.

Base dose recommendation for individuals who have NOT been infected:

Physiological dose:  0.2 milligram to 0.5 milligram per day - Taken 2-3 hours after the last meal, and before bed.

Base dose recommendation for those infected:

5 to 50 milligrams of melatonin daily.

DAYTIME 40% of total daily dose, divided into small equal portions to be taken every TWO HOURS. 

NIGHTTIME   60% of total daily dose, divided into two portions taken 2-3 hours after dinner.  The final dose at night should be completed by 10 pm (latest).

IF you are diabetic, or have insulin resistance, DO NOT TAKE MELATONIN before 3 pm.  Melatonin is able to suppress insulin.

https://www.evolutamente.it/covid-19-pneumonia-inflammasomes-the-melatonin-connection/

So make sure that you get your melatonin, and use it according to the basic methodology!
------------
Change to survive.  Adapt to thrive.
Jason R. Eaton
Author of Upon a Clay Tablet
Founder of Eytons Earth
Current Project:
 Exploration:  Meditation Program

• View Profile
    • Earth Cures:  Simple Protocols  || Comprehensive Programs ||  In Depth Discussions
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2020, 10:45:03 AM »
Research conducted by  a team at Ehwa Womans University Medical Center in South Korea has identified a natural probiotic substance that inhibit COVID-19.

"The researchers, led by Professor Yoon Ha-na of the Urology Department, also discovered that sea buckthorn berry had abundant amounts of ehstreptococcus thermophilus and lactobacillus rhamnosus, which have the same chemical binding site to the COVID-19 and affect the protein activity of AIDS. They also confirmed nine antioxidants, six minerals, and 16 amino acids.

"In China, too, a research team led by Professor Ruan Jishou from Nankai University in Tianjin recently discovered that COVID-19 in the human body mutated in a similar way to that of the Ebola and AIDS virus. According to the Chinese research team, the new coronavirus creates spike protein to survive within the human body. The spike protein contacts the cell membrane and attacks purine to acquire energy for its replication."

Source:  http://m.koreabiomed.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=7744

For those who make drinks/smoothies, why not throw this tart super fruit into the mix?

My current thoughts are to use the most natural "whole food"/full spectrum product available, rather than an oil or extract.  Something like this maybe?

https://www.amazon.com/HealthyJourney-Superfood-Organic-Seabuckthorn-berries/dp/B08177GS49

If anyone finds a superior source, be sure to message me or post it.   Buyer be warned, I have ***not*** "vetted" this product at all!

------------
Jason R. Eaton
Founder of Eytons Earth
Current Project:

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2020, 11:20:10 AM »
There is a lot of buzz currently about the drug Chloroquine.  I believe that it will turn out to be a very useful drug against COVID-19.  The research, while currently pretty limited, it is still impressive.

That said, it should be noted that it is a dangerous drug, with some very serious and far reaching potential side effects, including psychosis.

If you have never had to deal with a normally complete sane person going off of the rails do to a drug reaction.... trust me... you don't WANT to, and certainly NOT alone!

I think that this drug (and the combos being used) should be considered by those with acute illness in the high risk categories, and not necessarily by everyone, and certainly not panic dosing!  Consult a doctor who understands all aspects of this drug treatment.

It is wise to note, here, that most anti-microbial drugs have herbal sources.  Chloroquine is no exception.

Chloroquine was developed by studying Artemis.

Therefore, I'm personally adding Wormwood to my "thieves old" vapor therapy protocol (adding oils to boiling water and then CAREFULLY inhaling the steam...or using a steam inhaler).

It is also wise to note that even wormwood is not meant to be used for long periods of time.  Many sources suggest using it no longer than four weeks at a time.
------------
Jason R. Eaton
Founder of Eytons Earth
Current Project:

• View Profile
I've already gotten a few reports that demonstrates:

Discovering the MOD is the best way to develop an effective MOA....  Finding the method of defense is one of the best ways to develop better methods of action!

This was certainly the case for Buruli Ulcers...  Where clay is literally the only effective treatment for these ulcerations aside from surgically removing all infected tissue.  The MOD?  The bacteria produced an enzyme that knocked out the immune system locally, allowing the infection to remain and spread.  Clay simply removed all dead tissue, along with this enzyme... doesn't even kill the mycobacterium!

Clearing that mucus out of the way not only allows direct access to the infected tissue, but it of course also improves oxygenation!

Things like nebulizing silver, or any antimicrobial simply won't work well if mucus is protecting the effected tissue.

One individual even came up with a novel "old-timey", time tested and proven method to address thick mucus buildup in the lungs:  Soaking a sponge in rum (only a rum-like alcohol works), and breathing the vapors into the lungs.  People were so creative before everyone surrendered the responsibility of their health to outside authorities peddling drugs!  It's always good to listen the wise old health warriors!

I prefer things like Seaprose-S, but it is not available everywhere.  Someone may need to get creative.
------------
Jason R. Eaton
Founder of Eytons Earth
Current Project:

• View Profile
This information was forwarded to me, and adds credence and supports the idea of utilizing vapor inhalation therapy-- although it is from a largely anecdotal source of information:  Edgar Cayce readings.  It is hard NOT to be fascinated by the story of Edgar Cayce!

Edgar Cayce recommend using vapor inhalation therapy in over 300 readings.  Specifically, using a product called Inspirol.  Clever name!

"the activities of the eucalyptus and the activity from the Tolu are to clarify or purify the lung tissue itself. The activity of the Turpentine is to act upon kidneys and liver for the assisting in tuning or toning the activity with organs for better eliminations through the system, while the other ingredients as they act upon the mucous membranes give better actions through the lymph circulation in the body-forces.

https://cayce.com/health-solutions/edgar-cayce-breathing-better-easier-inhalant/

Inspirol is to be used as a dry inhalant.  You simply shake a bottle with the herbal ingredients in it, and then inhale the vapor-filled air.

With COVID-19, I prefer steam vapor inhalation, because the steam will also help the body with mucus.

Therefore, as we can see, there is a lot of creativity that can be successfully applied with inhalation therapies.  You could even add the essential oils to the recommended "Thieves Oil" and wormwood blend to harness the benfits documented by Edgar Cayce, only using steam inhalation therapy.  Or, you could even utilize a product such as Inspirol after steam inhalation therapy, too.

------------
Jason R. Eaton
Founder of Eytons Earth
Current Project: