Hello

Topic: Cold and Flu Season  (Read 71 times)

• Change to survive then adapt to thrive!
    • View Profile
    • Earth Cures:  Simple Protocols  || Comprehensive Programs ||  In Depth Discussions
Cold and Flu Season
« on: February 21, 2019, 11:42:50 AM »
Everyone knows (or certainly will now) that I can't stand the flu virus.  I got what I suspect was a very serious case of the flu when I was 23 years old.  Luckily, I was too sick to go to the emergency room, and too poor to call an ambulance.  I used a home-made hospital grade oxygen nebulizer, and an EIS silver solution.  I couldn't even stand up my O2 levels were so low.  My lungs were filled with a thick mucus, and all of my energy was spent focusing on taking each breath of air.

To this day I believe that it saved my life.  What often kills a person with the flu is the four hour wait sitting in the emergency room.  The flu really makes the respiratory tract susceptible to just about any and every pathogenic microbe.  You'll likely get the worst strain of whatever is going around; that is, unless you are the one giving it to everyone else!  And you waste every last ounce of energy getting to the clinic/hospital, and waiting to be seen.

None of that is necessary.

I haven't gotten the flu since I was 23.  Or I should say, every time I think I might be getting it, I hit it VERY hard and it has never developed.

With the flu, you only have a very short window to stop it.  Once you become symptomatic, millions upon millions of copies of the virus are already circulating.  My guess is that you really only have 20-45 minutes from symptom onset to stop it cold.  After that, it is all about management!

I immediately take 3-5 capsules of East Park Research Olive Leaf Extract....every hour until I'm convinced it is gone, or until I start to react to the OLE (stomach).  I also immediately consume about four ounces of EIS silver.  I do a few days of "higher" dose vitamin C therapy, taking a few grams of vitamin c three to four times daily.

Most importantly, I treat both ears with EIS silver and hydrogen peroxide.  I keep treating the one ear that is usually affected.  Usually, one ear will be clear, and the other will respond "violently" to the H2O2.  The H2O2 "boils" as it oxidizes.

In 1928,  a doctor named Richard Simmons, M.D. hypothesized that colds and flu virus enter through the ear canal.  I read some obscure article documenting countless success stories of people using hydrogen peroxide for the flu.  Since that time, I haven't see it fail, although I never rely upon one substance to treat any condition.

Dr. Mercola even had a newsletter article about the treatment method of using hydrogen peroxide alone, but was quickly pressured to take it off of his website due to "flawed science".  Later, having seen so much success with it, he became a believer, as well.

That said, once the flu has done the inflammatory damage in the body, its bacteria that you have to worry about.  The body then needs time to heal, and that can take several days.

For later stage flu treatment:

http://www.silvermedicine.org/flu-season.html

The one major missing element to all of this, is an amazing enzyme used by nearly everyone in Japan:  Seaprose S.  This amazing systemic enzyme rapidly breaks up mucus in the lungs.  It is hundreds if not thousands of times more effective than any other proteolytic enzyme out there (including serrapeptase).  The time release version is expensive; the best is called SEAXYM.

This enzyme works regardless of the illness that is responsible for mucus build up in the lungs, including things like COPD and emphysema.
------------
Change to survive.  Adapt to thrive.
Jason R. Eaton
Author of Upon a Clay Tablet
Founder of Eytons Earth
Current Project:
 Eytons' Earth Foundation: Nutrition & Detox Study Program[/u

• View Profile
    • Earth Cures:  Simple Protocols  || Comprehensive Programs ||  In Depth Discussions
Re: Cold and Flu Season
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2019, 11:58:27 AM »
As far as the treatment method with silver and hydrogen peroxide, it has actually evolved quite a bit.

I've been studying the reaction of silver ions and silver particles WITH hydrogen peroxide for many years.  It isn't as simple as it looks on paper.

I used to mix a bit of H2O2 (2-4 drops of 35% in a 1 ounce dropper bottle) into EIS silver, wait a few minutes, and then use it.

However, during some experiments, I noticed that if "too much" (which is relative) hydrogen peroxide was added to EIS, the silver would first atomize the silver particles (primary reaction), and then the H2O2 would react with the silver ions, causing them to drop out of suspension and actually PLATE onto the glass container.

This means that somewhere in the reaction you have a silver ion that transforms into a silver nano particle.

For external treatments, that is the best of both worlds.  Silver ions tend to work better for bacteria, where silver nano particles seem to work better for virii.

So my new method is to use a dropper bottle of DILUTED hydrogen peroxide (anywhere between 3-11% concentration) and a dropper bottle of higher PPM EIS.

First, you put about a dropper full of silver into the ear canal, and then you add 1/2 - 1 dropper full of hydrogen peroxide (remember, diluted!).

Let all of the reactions occur in-ear.  Let sit for about ten minutes per ear per treatment!
------------
Jason R. Eaton
Founder of Eytons Earth
Current Project:

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2019, 05:20:53 PM »
I've used H202 for years in my ears.  Sometimes just for a tune up or if the inner ear itches but especially if I feel something coming on.  I didn't think to mix it with CS. Good share. Would it be an over kill to add in a drop of diluted iodine?   I believe that the entry points for viruses/germs in head can be ears, nose, mouth, eyes. I have also tweaked my Fire cider recipe to start taking in end of Nov through March.  Takes 6wks to marinate it but keeps forever in refrig. I love the taste and figure its got to help somewhere along the line. 

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2019, 05:38:13 PM »
I would use the iodine after you are done with the H2O2/silver.  There are oxidation reactions that occur between iodine and hydrogen peroxide.  I'm not sure how significant the reaction would be.  It would at the very least use up some of the H2O2.

Once the ear is drained, and the bubbling subsides (if any), you could then drop some diluted iodine in.
------------
Jason R. Eaton
Founder of Eytons Earth
Current Project: