Hello

Topic: Severe Chemical Toxicity - Medical Doctors usually Unequipped And Under-Educated  (Read 6146 times)

• Change to survive then adapt to thrive!
    • View Profile
    • Earth Cures:  Simple Protocols  || Comprehensive Programs ||  In Depth Discussions
(from Eytons' Earth Email Correspondence)

Hey Jason I got my test results and it just says oleic and palmitic acid which is a natural fat. I always knew it could be a possibility nothing would show because so much time has passed. They told me after 3 months it becomes harder to detect in hair even if itís still in the body and a year has gone by already.

Maybe one day I will write about it. I would love to put my story out there so it can maybe help someone whoís going through a chemical exposure because I know itís a healing you must do yourself.

I spoke to many  medical doctors about this and they all say that poisons or chemicals canít stay in someoneís body for a year or they would be dead. That is a good reassurance but Iím not able to believe it based on how I feel.

Anyway I appreciate your your help with the detox foods and other advice because it has helped me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi (name removed):

I'm glad I could be of assistance!

This is a huge problem with the "regular" medical establishment.  They think that just because a toxin doesn't show up in blood or hair analysis, that it is not in the body.  Nothing could be further from the truth.  They should know better, I have a hard time understanding why they take this position!  It's actually an insult to their patient's intelligence.

The attitude you describe the MD's having:  If it is something won't kill you, it's not my problem.  If there isn't a box to check on an insurance form with a corresponding and approved lab result, then it's not something to deal with or even to think about.  This is not a great attitude for care givers to have.  Modern medicine in the U.S. is fantastic for emergency and acute situations, but terrible at dealing with chronic, degenerative issues.

Another example:  I've seen people who have been "clean and sober" for years do a detox and experience a contact high.  Drugs can be stored in fatty liver tissue, and even in the spine, for years.  Many a heroin addict has done such a great job at getting clean.  Then, a year later, while getting healthier, they do something like start to lose too much wait, and it fries their sobriety in a flash.  It's not their fault, they simply were not prepared for this problem (clay does a GREAT job when used internally AND in clay baths, dealing with this issue).

Something simple that the MDs would be forced to acknoweldge if confronted:  Autopsy reports show that things like extra lead exposure cause lead deposits in the bones.  This is conclusive.  It's not something that can happen, it is something that always happens with over-exposure to lead.

What would make other heavy metals and toxins different?  Sadly, some of the worse chemicals are stable toxins.  They may break down, but they often break down into chemicals that are equally dangerous; sometimes more so.

Now, perhaps once the body has cleared the primary circulatory system a person might be fine for life.  But maybe they develop cancer, Parkinsons, Multiple Sclerosis, or other chronic auto-immunity disease.  Maybe it knocks ten years off of their life.  There is no way to really know.

There is a big rabbit hole to dive into when it comes to detoxification.  If a person does a comprehensive program which includes a very carefully composed, nutrient-dense, calorie restricted diet, it can take ten years or so to completely detoxify the body.

There are interesting detox protocols that include things like using niacin and four hours of sauna therapy daily.  There are powerful chelating agents people use such as alpha lipoic acid and EDTA.

I suggested that you start pretty simply because of the severity of your situation.  Most people should gently support detoxification in the body, and then slowly ramp things up.  I only suggest that people use challenge agents (forced detoxification) after being certain that their digestive systems are working properly, and after they can tolerate at least two months of natural cleansing agents.

When it comes to one of the most important topics of human health, doctors often give the worse advice.  The medical science has been done, they are just poorly trained and usually too busy to do their own research. 

There are expert medical doctors in detoxification; those specializing in environmental medicine.  Ideally, such a doctor practices functional, integrative medicine.  If you can find a good one, they are worth seeing (but can get expensive).

Taking personal responsibility for this kind of stuff is scary to do.  But you are right, it is something that a person MUST do for themselves!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Below is the starting point, chemical toxicity so severe that any action risks causing further damage.  In this situation, simple is not only best, it is CRITICAL.  Open detox channels, up-regulate Phase 1 and Phase 2 Detoxification, support organ function, and help clay do its job!

"I noticed if I submerge my arms (in clay), the chemicals sort of feel like they are moving throughout my body to my arms as if my body knows thatís an exit point. Also i do have extreme back pain but has lessend since i do my arms and legs. I inhaled these chemicals at my job so it may be why i have (lung) back pain. Sometimes i keep my arms in the (clay) water for 2-4 hours a day and it feels so relieving. I can feel it draining out of me. After i do this my arms are burning i guess to let me know more has to come out.  Itís been a very overwhelming experience to say the least. Would you say this is the final step? I dont know how much longer i need to do this for."

...and...

"I never used clay internally before. I have been strictly using calcium bentonite for 6 months now doing my arms and legs. My back pain only went away last month in july so it took me 5 months to feel better.

"The stuff laying at the bottom of the sink is so much that it probably measures at least a cup. Im not sure how this much can be in my body."
------------------------------------------------------------------------

It doesn't matter how toxic an individual is, with the right tools, the body can be supported to heal.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2019, 11:01:37 AM by Jason »
------------
Change to survive.  Adapt to thrive.
Jason R. Eaton
Author of Upon a Clay Tablet
Founder of Eytons Earth
Current Project:
 Eytons' Earth Foundation: Nutrition & Detox Study Program[/u

• View Profile
That person was willing to stay the course, to be patient with his healing... baby steps.  Many want a quick fix which is what some meds were made for but they're only a bandaid.  I believe there are many people who are on the sliding scale of toxicity, somehow functioning and working around their issues.  The question is... where does one start to get healthy? Chronic issues are tuff nuts to crack which can throw someone into depression or worse. Its easy to get discouraged but if one keeps the goal in mind, and understand it could be a roller coaster ride, better health is usually attainable.

• View Profile
    • Earth Cures:  Simple Protocols  || Comprehensive Programs ||  In Depth Discussions
You are right, THAT is the biggest secret:  The starting point!  It's easy for individuals to get paralyzed by the unknown...  End up doing nothing because they have no idea where to begin.

I usually take a page out of the play book of the American Naturopaths like Dr. Anderson, Schulze, Christopher... and start with a full digestive system cleanse and reboot.  But not always...  sometimes, if a person is really suffering from toxicity issues, you gotta jump right in. 

Therapeutic CLAY is great for "jumping right in".  Actually, it's great to literally jump right into, as well.   8)
------------
Jason R. Eaton
Founder of Eytons Earth
Current Project:

• View Profile
I wish I had the room for a dedicated tub(with a heater) to make for a nice, thick clay plunge. And have a cool drink of lemon water in reach.  Funny how our desires change over the years.  😁

• View Profile
Me too!

...one day.
------------
Jason R. Eaton
Founder of Eytons Earth
Current Project: