Hello

Topic: Treating Burns with EIS/Colloidal Silver and/or Hydrated Clay Gel  (Read 2194 times)

• Change to survive then adapt to thrive!
    • View Profile
    • Earth Cures:  Simple Protocols  || Comprehensive Programs ||  In Depth Discussions
(this discussion edited and re-posted from our "Clay Disciples" Facebook Group)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I got distracted the other day when cooking dinner in an oven set at about 425 F.

I thought I had a pot holder covering my fingers. Apparently, I didn't.  I was distracted enough that I used the wrong hand.

I grabbed at the grill, thinking my hand was positioned properly; I was still looking away, distracted. Apparently, it wasn't positioned properly.

I was so distracted, I didn't notice that I grabbed the hot grill.  I  missed it completely with my palm, but hooked it with four of my fingers. I didn't even notice THAT until I heard sizzling.

I knew this was going to be a third degree burn. Normally, I would head for my clay. However, instead I wanted to try an experiment. I had a spray bottle of silver sitting on the counter, almost within reach of the oven. Within a few seconds of being burned, I was spraying my fingers with EIS/silver; standard stuff, a hydrosol with about 10 PPM EIS.

I elected to simply not use clay at all. I wanted to do the silver experiment to reproduce a treatment I had experienced before.   I also wanted to be able to use my hand for the rest of the evening. With clay gel covering my fingers, that would have been a no-go.

I already know how great hydrated clay is for burns, even 4th degree burns where the tissue is past recovery, charred dead. I had been wondering if silver would be any better, in very specific situations.

I did not let my fingers dry, I just kept spraying my fingers about every four minutes or so, for about 30 minutes.

My fingers hurt terribly. Check one: With clay, the pain often goes away, usually quickly. With the silver, it did not.

However, I noticed that there was zero inflammation response, and zero cell production around the burn.

This was something I looked at carefully. Usually, macrophages send cell signals that cause a whole host of tissue changes... many of those "changes" cause as much harm as good; although it is all part of the natural healing process.

In this case, by ten minutes, the redness was gone. There was only a slight discoloration.

After an hour, the only way you could tell there was an issue was the fact that the fingerprints on the tips of my fingers were burned off.

The fingers continued to hurt on and off for the rest of the night.

By morning, I could barely tell they had been burned at all, and I could only tell because I knew exactly where to look.

Clay usually REDUCES swelling, redness and tissue damage. The best thing, is that it removes the pain!  But it can't quite do what silver can do in this situation.

Now, I do usually spray silver on an area before treating it with clay.

If it is a cut that is profusely  bleeding, I spray silver on it for a bit, add cayenne powder to stop the bleeding, and then put a clay poultice on to finish up.  It is an excellent treatment strategy.

Now, it's pretty clear that there are situations where I might wait a bit before using clay, and continue with the silver instead.... but ONLY when all damage it topical. Silver can't penetrate deeply into wounds without electrical current... clay has no such barrier to its efficacy, in many cases.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Comment)

Sounds like good reason to keep clay hydrated with EIS on hands.

Yes, I do often hydrate clay with about 50% EIS.

However, I'm not yet sure what the exact effect will be. The type of silver that is effective against tissue damage (as proven by Dr. Bart Flick, MD of Silverlon, as well as Dr. Robert O. Becker, MD) is silver ions.

Silver ions have a POSITIVE charge. Clay Particles have a NEGATIVE charge.

Here is what I think happens:

You hydrate your clay with silver. The silver ion comes in contact with a hydrated clay particle. Silver will be more reactive than many other (but of course not all) types of ions (anions) that clay will currently have sorpted (is holding). So, let's say that the clay particle is currently holding, via sorption (electrical attraction), a potassium anion.

The clay particle will swap out the potassium (releasing it), and grab the silver ion, with its properties completely intact.

The silver ion is now buffered, and will not have any affect in the outer environment, until the clay particle comes in contact with something else even more reactive.

We had the opportunity to do comparative studies between (a SILVER, b) CLAY, and c) SILVER AND CLAY, against MRSA bacteria (antibiotic resistant staph).

Here is what we learned:

SILVER was the most effective, because it reacted QUICKLY. Oligodynamic silver (as apposed to silver compounds, which do NOT work like this, even at 500 to 1000 PPM).

The CLAY/SILVER formulation was EQUALLY effective, it just took longer to kill the MRSA.

CLAY alone worked, but not as well as either the silver alone, or the silver and clay together.

Some would read this study and think that this means that silver is superior. But, IT DOES NOT.  Silver is limited severely by barriers that clay is not.

Silver won't reach through dermal layers at all, nor will it have any effect whatsoever on the underlying lymph system, or organs.  It's effect is strickly electro-chemical; directly physical. 

Silver is limited by electromagnetic fields and charges. It is easy to repel silver with either a neutralizing or a "buffering" charge.
It might seem like clay has this limitation, but not usually. If clay "meets" something with a like negative charge, whereas one clay particle will be repelled, clay with hydrated charge layers has a cumulative effect, and you can create a field which literally overpowers any adjacent fields.

You can clearly see this with scar tissue, and I believe, some types of tumors. You simply have to use more hydrated clay gel, and thus create a stronger field.

I've seen clay cure tumors, and I think it does this primarily by turning the lights back on for the immune system (along with a detox effect). It creates a field charge that literally collapses the tumor's, and the immune system all of the sudden knows that the tumor is there, and mounts a defense (if it is healthy enough to do so).

This is one reason why I think that some tumors respond so quickly and well to tumors, while clay has zero effect on others.... it has more to do with the state of the body and its metabolism and/or toxicity levels than anything else.

Of course, in this writing there is a lot of great "hard" science, but also quite a bit speculation on my part... I think of it as practical, informed speculation based on theory, observation, and experience/experimentation over a very long period of time.

I have my own pretty profound cancer treatment theories, but again, all speculation; get even a little bit wrong and it can be life ending.

SO, back to the original thought, when seconds count, I believe that silver is superior, at least at first! But only when the silver ions have direct access to the cells that need the "help"!

It is ****possible*** that you can ramp up the PPM so that you wash clay with silver, and take up as many anion spots as possible, and then make sure that there are plenty of silver ions left over... AND that the clay is in a form that I call SUPER-HYDRATED, where there is always a very thin layer of water molecules, almost like a sheath, covering, and on the outside of the clay charge layers.

This would be HIGHLY, HIGHLY structured "4th Phase" water with a field barrier to prevent the water from over-hydrating the clay and turning it from its gel form, with highly organized and interconnected charge layers, to "aqueous" clay water, where the single molecules of clay no longer combine with other molecules of clay to form the amazing field characteristics that clay has when properly hydrated.

In THIS case, the clay might be equal to silver, if that "sheath" or water layer on the outside of the clay gel is rich with positively charged silver ions.

This "super-hydration" state is only possible with clays like our green desert calcium bentonite/montmorillonite, something like Redmond clay (not Pascalite or Terramin), something like pure sodium bentonite, but not Pyro clay, or Illite.

While I think it is very interesting, there are a lot of "ifs" there, LOL.... Practically, it is a bit easier to keep spraying on silver for 20 minutes are so, and THEN donning a clay poultice if needed!
------------
Change to survive.  Adapt to thrive.
Jason R. Eaton
Author of Upon a Clay Tablet
Founder of Eytons Earth
Current Project:
 Exploration:  Meditation Program