Hello

Topic: Who Owns Organics?  (Read 279 times)

• View Profile
Who Owns Organics?
« on: February 23, 2019, 03:41:32 PM »
Original Post:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Superhumanhealth/permalink/2360831517482082/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Link Topic:  America’s Fraudulent Organics Industry: 40% of All Organic Food Tested Positive for Prohibited Pesticides

Link to discussion article:

http://healthimpactnews.com/2019/americas-fraudulent-organics-industry-40-of-all-organic-food-tested-positive-for-prohibited-pesticides/

Summary:  "The level of deception in the organic industry has reached epidemic proportions: a USDA study found that 40% of all organic food sold in the US tested positive for prohibited pesticides."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Comment:
There is no way to stop contamination with current farming practices. You'd have to purify the water, re-build the soil, and probably filter the air as well.

However, pesticide levels are usually drastically reduced in organic foods.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment with a link to a petition to sign:

I signed this one and urge you to do the same.

https://secure3.convio.net/aahf/site/Advocacy?cmd=display&page=UserAction&id=3276

Comment with a link entitled:  "How the FDA Manipulates the Media":

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/how-the-fda-manipulates-the-media/

• Change to survive then adapt to thrive!
    • View Profile
    • Earth Cures:  Simple Protocols  || Comprehensive Programs ||  In Depth Discussions
Re: Who Owns Organics?
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2019, 05:21:38 PM »
The only way to be absolutely certain that you minimize pesticides in food is to ozonate it yourself just prior to preparing your food.

Produce, eggs, fish, and meat can be submerged in water while bubbling ozone gas beneath the food.  This breaks down 99% of any pesticide.   It also reduces some of the fat.

Milk can't be ozonated because the fat reacts too quickly to the ozone.
------------
Change to survive.  Adapt to thrive.
Jason R. Eaton
Author of Upon a Clay Tablet
Founder of Eytons Earth
Current Project:
 Eytons' Earth Foundation: Nutrition & Detox Study Program[/u

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2019, 01:45:38 PM »
As one can't trust what we are sold... I bought a Nature-Kleen,( no vested interest) small ozone machine. I have it hanging right next to my kitchen sink.  I use it often to treat food before I eat raw or cook.   Although, I've not ozonated meat yet, probably should give it a try.

• Change to survive then adapt to thrive!
    • View Profile
    • Earth Cures:  Simple Protocols  || Comprehensive Programs ||  In Depth Discussions
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2019, 01:55:26 PM »
You absolutely should give it a try!

Bubble ozone underneath meat submerged in water (like in the sink) for about ten minutes.

If you collect the foam that rises and sits on the surface of the water, and then try to burn it (with a flame), you can tell the quality of the meat.

It SHOULD smell like burning fat, as if you were flame grilling a steak.  It SHOULD reduce all of the way.

It usually doesn't.  The smell of petro-chemicals in the fat is often stomach-wrenching, and only a small portion of the stuff burns.  The remaining goo is all chemicals.  The animal tries to keep the stuff stored in-fat to keep it out of the active metabolism to protect organs.

The first time I did this was the last time I purchased beef from a regular grocery store.

Those "five star" "wellness" meats from the midwest weren't that much better.  They were a little better, but not enough to justify the big price tags and the marketing.

California ranches, Utah, Colorado... (grass fed and finished) they were all good.  Not perfect, but good!

I did that research about eight years ago, though.

Ozonating either breaks down the chemicals or literally causes their ejection.  Lab tests (done in Tawain) show that ozonation takes care of over 99% of pesticides/chemicals, as demonstrated in comparative lab testing.
------------
Change to survive.  Adapt to thrive.
Jason R. Eaton
Author of Upon a Clay Tablet
Founder of Eytons Earth
Current Project:
 Eytons' Earth Foundation: Nutrition & Detox Study Program[/u

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2019, 02:29:43 PM »
I try to buy meat from local, grass-fed farms but I guess the truth will come out when I bubble my first piece.  I'm afraid if I smell something other than what it should be, I'll throw the meat away.  I feel some hard lessons coming on but better safe than toxified.