Hello

Topic: The Ultimate Guide to Milk and Mylks (& Why I Quit Drinking Nut Mylks)  (Read 103 times)

• View Profile
Original Post URL:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Superhumanhealth/permalink/2349821995249701/
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The ultimate guide to milk and mylks, breaking it down and debunking the many myths surrounding the dairy and dairy-alternative industries. And why many of your dairy-free alternatives are actually more toxic than you can imagine."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Topic Discussion link url:
https://www.becomingfullyhuman.ca/nutrition/2019/1/18/the-ultimate-guide-to-milk-and-mylks-amp-why-i-quit-drinking-nut-mylks

Notes:

Article covers all of the unhealthy additives often added to supposedly health "nut milks".  "Milks" such as almond milk are often watered down and overly expensive, as well as not very "green" for the environment.

• View Profile
Re: The Ultimate Guide to Milk and Mylks (& Why I Quit Drinking Nut Mylks)
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2019, 06:45:02 PM »
Coconut milk is the one really good exception to the rule, I agree.  We are very brand-picky about purchasing coconut milk, though, and purchase ours online by the case (due to BPA issues).

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2019, 03:58:27 PM »
Excellent article on milk and fake milk.   So many people just think they can trust a brand/label, don't read the fine print.  We don't have A2 milk here but I can find it about 35 mi away.  I have made a milk substitute as I enjoy "something" in my coffee or tea using coconut cream.  Would you share what brand(s) you trust.  Thank you

• Change to survive then adapt to thrive!
    • View Profile
    • Earth Cures:  Simple Protocols  || Comprehensive Programs ||  In Depth Discussions
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2019, 04:18:58 PM »
We use Native Forest Organic "Simple" Coconut Milk.  It comes in BPA-free cans, and is not watered down.
------------
Change to survive.  Adapt to thrive.
Jason R. Eaton
Author of Upon a Clay Tablet
Founder of Eytons Earth
Current Project:
 Eytons' Earth Foundation: Nutrition & Detox Study Program[/u