Hello

Topic: Molluscum Contagiosum and the Clay Treatment for a Cure  (Read 899 times)

• Change to survive then adapt to thrive!
    • View Profile
    • Earth Cures:  Simple Protocols  || Comprehensive Programs ||  In Depth Discussions
Molluscum Contagiosum and the Clay Treatment for a Cure
« on: March 22, 2019, 11:11:10 AM »
Using therapeutic grade clay (in our case, our green desert clay, calcium bentonite) is the best cure for the viral infection known as Molluscum Contagiosum.  This viral infection, which produces painful wart like bumps, is most common among children.  It is actually quite infectious and spreads via skin to skin contact and also infected surface to skin contact.

The standard medical treatments... using the current "standard of care"...  are pretty primitive.  However, in this case, by primitive I mean barbaric, not primitive as in traditional medicine!  The only treatments involve burning, freezing, or scraping the "warts" off and then trying to keep the "skin" sterile.

There is also a co-treatment that works amazingly well that is not mentioned in our "clay cure" article (see below), that I wanted to mention:  Silver iontophoresis.  By electrically delivering silver ions THROUGH the skin using a minute amount of electrical current, the condition resolves.

Ideal treatment would be to first treat the "lesions" with a silver iontophoresis device, and then utilize clay.

The following article presents two methods of curing this disease using clay.  Which is best?  We don't know.  I personally love clay baths, and would have no problem taking a nice sea-mineral rich clay bath, zapping the virii with silver ions, then putting on a clay poultice.

We simply don't have large enough population samples to even theorize if one treatment is better than the other.

That said, I actually learned something new about clay therapy from this gentleman.  I absolutely love it when I get to learn something new about clay.  After 25 years, I figure I've pretty much been there and done that!

Usually, I keep clay wet for the duration of the treatment period, and then remove it once it is done and/or starts to dry and is ready to fall off.

This gentleman packed clay on, and used a hair dryer to dry it completely, then left it on for 4-6 hours.

I can now clearly see the advantage--in very specific situations-- to use clay to dry tissue super-fast.  This might be the best treatment method for all warts. Twice a day.

A hair dryer. Huh. Imagine that.

http://www.eytonsearth.org/molluscum-contagiosum.php
« Last Edit: March 22, 2019, 02:15:55 PM by Jason »
------------
Change to survive.  Adapt to thrive.
Jason R. Eaton
Author of Upon a Clay Tablet
Founder of Eytons Earth
Current Project:
 Eytons' Earth Foundation: Nutrition & Detox Study Program[/u