Hello

Topic: Dr. Marco Ruggiero - Ketogenic DIet - Cancer / Autism  (Read 195 times)

• Change to survive then adapt to thrive!
    • View Profile
    • Earth Cures:  Simple Protocols  || Comprehensive Programs ||  In Depth Discussions
Dr. Marco Ruggiero - Ketogenic DIet - Cancer / Autism
« on: March 13, 2019, 04:14:16 PM »
I've been looking at the work of Dr. Marco Ruggiero.  His "work" is involved with a very controversial company that markets a very expensive product, Immortalis.

Frankly, I wouldn't have given this company a second glance if it weren't for Dr. Marco Ruggiero.  This professor is no joke, and is an extremely competent and highly regarding researching medical doctor, with hundreds of papers written in prestigious peer review journals.

I haven't checked lately, but this "new product" cost upwards of $25,000.00 a year.

I'm opening up this thread for general discussion about his work, and the new product that is being promoted using his name.

The link below is an interesting article on how a ketogenic diet impacts autism and cancer.

http://healthimpactnews.com/2017/how-to-cure-cancer-autism-and-other-neurodegenerative-diseases-without-toxic-drugs/

He is also the "inventor" of a very special kind of probiotic Yogurt called "Bravo Yogurt".

I want to be clear that I have no experience with any of his products, so I can't recommend them, nor do I know if they have any impact at all on things like HIV or cancer.

But, I'm very interested in hearing from anyone that does have experience with his work...  good or bad! ...thoughts appreciated.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2019, 05:10:12 PM by Jason »
------------
Change to survive.  Adapt to thrive.
Jason R. Eaton
Author of Upon a Clay Tablet
Founder of Eytons Earth
Current Project:
 Eytons' Earth Foundation: Nutrition & Detox Study Program[/u