Hello

Topic: Hot Shot Brain Fog Slayer - Herbal Juice Tonic  (Read 1320 times)

• Change to survive then adapt to thrive!
    • View Profile
    • Earth Cures:  Simple Protocols  || Comprehensive Programs ||  In Depth Discussions
Hot Shot Brain Fog Slayer - Herbal Juice Tonic
« on: March 17, 2019, 06:42:42 PM »
I developed this herbal protocol for Phase 2 of the original digestive system recovery program.  As such, it is an "intermediate" tutorial, and assumes that you have a good juicer.

It also assumes that you are not a stranger to herbs, cleansing, and detox!

Dr. Schulze first gave me the idea for a hot shot with his own Vitamin B energy drink.  It is a very expensive product, and I was disappointed with its performance.

I wanted a "hot shot" that would double as a digestive system tonic and a detoxification stimulant.

The people who love it love it.  The others?  Well... not so much!

When done right, it will make your face melt off, set your eye balls on fire, and give your hair teeth (not really)!

It is  a great concept formulation to show how medicinal juicing can be done... without the sugar fix carb crush.

It's also a great way to build tolerance to strong, bitter herbs.  You can even use it with Swedish Bitters!

Lastly, it is also a very effective "deep dive" delivery system and carrier.  It will improve bio-availability of other medicinal substances when they are taken 10 - 15 minutes before using the hot shot.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2019, 09:50:48 PM by Jason »
------------
Change to survive.  Adapt to thrive.
Jason R. Eaton
Author of Upon a Clay Tablet
Founder of Eytons Earth
Current Project:
 Eytons' Earth Foundation: Nutrition & Detox Study Program[/u