Hello

Topic: Ion Charged Terramin Mineral Supplement 57  (Read 322 times)

• View Profile
Ion Charged Terramin Mineral Supplement 57
« on: April 04, 2019, 07:59:24 PM »
Jason,
What do you think of this stuff? Looks interesting. Effusive reviews, that's for sure.

Ion Charged Terramin Mineral Supplement 57  https://www.amazon.com/Ion-Charged-Terramin-Mineral-Supplement/dp/B0030VJ30E

(Some reviewer of it was snarking about the 3 Clay Blend, I have no idea why: I loved it)

• Change to survive then adapt to thrive!
    • View Profile
    • Earth Cures:  Simple Protocols  || Comprehensive Programs ||  In Depth Discussions
Re: Ion Charged Terramin Mineral Supplement 57
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2019, 09:05:43 PM »
...this is Terramin, it is what we sell wholesale in one gallon/five gallon containers.

It also IS the clay we use in the three clay blend.

Terramin is a pretty gentle clay.  It is a river clay, so quite a few significant properties have been lost due to the weathering that occurred during its travel down the Colorado River (from the mountains).

It's a great mineral supplement and general detox clay.  I can understand why a "Terramin fan" would miss the point of the three clay blend.

When taste is a special issue for people, I recommend starting with Terramin or French green illite.

But let's be clear:  Terramin is a pH nuetral, water-neutral clay.  It not the same as the volcanic-origin (non-weathered), water-loving alkaline healing clays.

It makes a perfect addition to one's clay "toolbox", but I personally would never use it in place of something like our green desert therapeutic clay.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 09:42:45 PM by Jason »
------------
Change to survive.  Adapt to thrive.
Jason R. Eaton
Author of Upon a Clay Tablet
Founder of Eytons Earth
Current Project:
 Eytons' Earth Foundation: Nutrition & Detox Study Program[/u

• View Profile
Re: Ion Charged Terramin Mineral Supplement 57
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2019, 02:26:04 PM »
The very first clays I tried ages ago (1990's) were kaolin, red clay, etc. sold by companies to be used in skin care.  Terramin came on my radar as I wanted to supplement my mineral intake but it also makes a nice, gentle facial mask.   I then tried a clay sold from a company in northern US.  Very disappointed. That has happened a couple of times, not easy to waste money but I've learned along the way.
Then I moved on to what I think are the power houses of clay from Greenclays.  I've purchased all the blends/singles/pre-hydrated they've offered. (I keep large buckets of clay on hand)  Yes, I'm a fan of Greenclays with the truth of information about clay and... other health "stuff".  😊. I have no vested interest in GC, just a happy customer.