Hello

Topic: clay and cancer  (Read 20654 times)

• View Profile
clay and cancer
« on: July 05, 2019, 02:17:44 AM »
Been diagnosed with breast cancer and been having clay and MgCL baths, clay poultice and drinking it.
When I come out of my hot bath I can be a bit dizzy. After CT scan, coming out, I collapsed, did not faint, fell and knocked my forehead and after my husband put me on the coach, I felt like vomiting  and when opening my eyes, I I could see too lines of "floaters", not very nice feeling. Anyway I was thrilled, thinking I was detoxifying from CT scan.
A week later I had a similar bath after a nuclear scan and not such a reaction and now I am doubting that it was a detox after CT scan. What is your opinion about that?
Can I keep drinking clay while on chemo? If not how long should I stop for after just receiving the treatment? 2Hours or 24H or more? Thanks.

• Change to survive then adapt to thrive!
    • View Profile
    • Earth Cures:  Simple Protocols  || Comprehensive Programs ||  In Depth Discussions
Re: clay and cancer
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2019, 11:54:09 AM »
..we had an extensive discussion about this @ the Clay Disciples group, I don't think I can answer this question in a forum post and do it justice!

It's a complex question, and using clay internally when on powerful toxic medication(s) is riddled with problems.  The short answer is that you need to make sure that clay is taken only after such medications are metabolized and have had a chance to do their job(s).  Different drugs have different absorption times and different half lives.

There's no way to know for sure what the reaction you had to the clay bath was and/or wasn't.  Like most systemic detoxification protocols, it's often like peeling an onion.  And "sensations" that one has at the beginning of any bath detox protocol can fade pretty quickly, but that doesn't mean that the therapy isn't working.

For people who are not body sensitive, as an example...  The individual can do clay baths three days in a row and feel nothing.  Then, pause for five days and take another bath and then all of the sudden "get it" and feel the effects.

How consciousness connects to the body through the nervous system and the brain is quite complex... through what researchers are now calling the brain's "Default Node Network".  95% of what is going on in the brain/body is subconscious or unconscious.

------------
Change to survive.  Adapt to thrive.
Jason R. Eaton
Author of Upon a Clay Tablet
Founder of Eytons Earth
Current Project:
 Eytons' Earth Foundation: Nutrition & Detox Study Program[/u

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2019, 10:44:11 AM »
Hey marylise I always wonder whether clay could be used for so type of cancer cure, click on this link it will show you a video that explains how clay detoxify the body

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2019, 10:47:02 AM »
Marylise I always wonder whether clay particles can be used to cure cancer...click on this link you will find out how to use clay to detox the body so amazing what you can do with clay